Slider Savant
89 posts
tamakama wrote:
Quote:
I don't believe Windows 8.1 should even have this error.

I have this problem, so... :/ He started just after the update

You can't be running Windows 8.1 and have this issue, as it was due to an update to Windows Ink in the creators update. Any issue you're having if you're running anything older than Windows 10 creators update is a different issue.
Whistle Blower
15 posts
I solved this error with things that were said in this forum, so this is an example of this working for somebody. I use a Monoprice 10x6.25 which is pretty much just a Huion. I disabled windows ink and unchecked "supportTabletPC" and now it works properly. So anyone with a Huion or Huion re-brand do those two things and you should be fine. :) If that doesn't work then I dunno. >~<
Rhythm Rookie
3 posts
For Huion Tablets (or at least the H420) you can open the Graphic Tablet (which should be in your hidden taskbar) and disable Support TabletPC. It fixed for me.
Rhythm Rookie
2 posts
This fix didn't work
Tempo Trainee
10 posts
what if my Wacom Tablet Properties doesn't have the Windows Ink feature?
Support Team
3,397 posts
Terrmmy wrote:
what if my Wacom Tablet Properties doesn't have the Windows Ink feature?

Then switch to Drivers that do, or disable raw input.
Rhythm Rookie
4 posts
I unchecked the "tabletPC support" option in the Huion 420 settings menu, this worked for me
Tempo Trainee
6 posts
one way that fixed it for me is to disable windows ink in the wacom settings
Tempo Trainee
6 posts
it doesnt work but thanks for helping
Support Team
3,397 posts
skillzprotech wrote:
one way that fixed it for me is to disable windows ink in the wacom settings

ok

skillzprotech wrote:
it doesnt work but thanks for helping

what do you even mean
Tempo Trainee
11 posts
How does one find windows ink in the wacom settings?
Rhythm Rookie
1 posts
it doesn't work for me, i have a Genius EasyPen i405x
Rhythm Rookie
1 posts
For those with a Wacom tablet, and you do not have the "Windows Ink" under "mapping", that means your Wacom driver is out of date. I didn't have it, and I updated my driver on the Wacom site. You can find your driver here: http://www.wacom.com/en/support/product-support/drivers
Make sure to uninstall your driver first, or if you have the Wacom Desktop Center, update your driver through there. A quick google search will help with uninstalling if you don't know how. Just make sure to install the correct driver for your tablet to work correctly. Your tablet model should be on the back label.
Hope that helps someone!~
:)
Rhythm Rookie
4 posts
The problem is this: the cursor does not listen at all, it jumps in different directions as it can and can not. Smoothly moving seconds 2-3 then starts jumping. The spinner turns normally, but it's almost impossible to hit the notes. Before that, everything was in order.
The tablet XP-Pen G430 is used.
To solve the problem, the problem dawned in the Osu! Settings, but nothing helped. The same system with the firewood tablet. Also tried rebooting, shutting down the antivirus (was installed today), the very update of Osu !. Outside Osu! The cursor behaves adequately, so the problem is in Osu itself.
UPD: It was noticed that when you turn on direct input, the situation worsens.
Pls help(
Rhythm Rookie
1 posts
My cursor was stuck in the left side of the screen so i find this page and disabled suport ink on my huion tablet it worked . yeah cool but i shut down osu and come back 1 hour later my cursor is stuck again ...
Please help me ink mod is disabled and i cant do anything rly want to play osu! :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
Reply 71 posts jump | prev  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  next