forum

[Archived] osu! version bug

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
sultanxsalah
Problem Details: i am supposted to have 2017 but i have 2016 how can i fix the problem? and i downloaded the game again from the osu.ppy.sh website again didnt work and i did download the game on 2017 i did run osu updater didn't help anyone know how to fix this? :(

Video or screenshot showing the problem:http://imgur.com/IleyffM

osu! version: 20160403.6
Dntm8kmeeatu
Try changing your release stream to Stable Latest. It should download the required files and prompt restart.

If the game restarts and it's still on the old Fallback version, please provide the update.log

Also please provide your Computer specifications (especially Graphics) as it's possible osu! is forcing the older version, because your hardware is incompatible.
Topic Starter
sultanxsalah

Dntm8kmeeatu wrote:

Try changing your release stream to Stable Latest. It should download the required files and prompt restart.
If the game restarts and it's still on the old Fallback version, please provide the update.log
Also please provide your Computer specifications (especially Graphics) as it's possible osu! is forcing the older version, because your hardware is incompatible.

Well i dont have a graphics card and i have a pretty bad PC Im using DIRECTx To run the game so i think thats why FPS:150MAX so thanks for telling me