forum

Undertale Skin Updated

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
madalyne11

Here is my osu standard and ctb skin! This skin started off as ctb only and was brought to be standard as well. Reason was my friends wanted it to be :? . This skin uses very little items from other skins and most are mine and re-creations I did in Photoshop CC.

This skin was thought of when I started playing Undertale. Funny thing is, it was such a great game I made an osu skin on it.
I have just updated the extras and a few sounds lately.

Puu.sh Link https://puu.sh/vF7TC/7239d17eed.osk

CocoSunshine
This skin looks really nice and I like it even though i haven't played Undertale before :P

The skin was easy to read and the theme made the gameplay more fun, I also loved the numbers and the text in general. The ctb skin was also really nice looking and it was simple and easy to read. I also loved the catcher :P

I noticed that the cursor had the same color as the sliders and it looked very neat.

The only thing that confused me was that heartbeat sound in the main menu. It sounded a bit off in my opinion and it was a bit weird.

But I overall really liked the skin, it both looked cool and was easy to play with. Good job!
An1me0rCart00n
cool its awsomee
arigato gozaimas
Nyan Cat Nico
I am Undertale fan and this skin is according to me
-WarbOsu-
8-)
Matry1109
HERMOSO!!
SpringOreiaopt
i finally can play a undertale map using a undertale skin
ryan_penber
this is so coooooool
as a undertale fan Im thrilling to death >_<
Thank you very much!
paper2222
The heartbeat when you hover the cursor on it is fu ing creepy, remove it...
Bloody Poppy
I love this skin
PeperPlay2005
люблю и игру и скин
SomeFaker
HORRIBLE IT DOSEN'T HAVE THE CURSOR AS THE UNDERTALE SOUL
alex_franc
at least the rest of the skin is undertale -_-
knightof_lord
Where is the download button???
Matt2e2

knightof_lord wrote:

Where is the download button???

Nyx Incarner
Your undertale skin is amazing ! A real pleasure for the eyes and very pleasant to play !
ERROR707-
I find this more pleasing to use than some undertale skins i had seen around. Thank you!
Shikagami
Buena Skin ;)
AlexLP_old_1
As a fan of Undertale this is by far the best skyn I found.
Thank you
=)
show more