forum

[Archived] Cursor stuck in top left corner

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
boink
Problem Details:zzz.. Basically what it says. I logged onto osu recently to start playing with friends but the only thing that happens when i have my tablet plugged in, is that its stuck in the top left corner of the screen. I had disabled raw-input but it's just too slow for me. I have support tablet-pc option enabled. I have a Huion420 (H-420) tablet, and have never had issues with it since. I have read upon this and people have said that this was a nvidia driver error, so I did rollback to see if that was the case, but it didint help. I've tried literally everything I have looked for or seen. Im on windows 10. hope you can help.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20160403.6
Dntm8kmeeatu

Traoyai wrote:

I have read upon this and people have said that this was a nvidia driver error
Don't know where you read that, but it seems like either misinformation, or you mistook a different issue.

This issue seems to be a problem with the new Windows 10 update (I'm guessing you have W10, if not, that's weird) and the only way to work around is to disable Windows Ink / Raw Input.

If it's too slow, use your tablet driver to make a smaller area, instead of just increasing the sensitivity.