forum

[Archived] Why catalonian people cant select our flag?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Segarra
We are not Spain, this is like Ireland and Northern Ireland flags problems, when you're in Ireland osu! service puts a British flag in your profile and it is not fair.

Can we select a French or Andorra flag? I'm just asking.
syloid
Sandy Hoey
If you want a new flag to be added, probably go request in the feature request forums. Although there may be a legitimate reason why.
Topic Starter
Segarra

Sandy Hoey wrote:

If you want a new flag to be added, probably go request in the feature request forums. Although there may be a legitimate reason why.
Political problems is a reason?
Rurree
Catalonia is still considered a part of Spain so I don't think that's allowed for now. Maybe in the future when Catalonia declares independence and becomes recognized by the other nations as a sovereign country? Regarding Andorra and France.... well, you have to show proof that you are either Andorran or French, or I doubt the admins will even consider changing your flag.

Ireland actually has its own flag while Northern Ireland doesn't because it's a part of the United Kingdom. Same as Wales and Scotland. It's funny that both Isle of Man and Guernsey have their own flags though, but probably because they're crown dependencies and independently administered jurisdictions which means they aren't under the United Kingdom nor the British Overseas Territories.

Hope this cleared stuff, and I hope I did not come off as rude. I can understand Catalans having this sentiment but sadly I don't think peppy will consider this at all unless you show proof of citizenship.
Topic Starter
Segarra

Madvillain wrote:

Catalonia is still considered a part of Spain so I don't think that's allowed for now. Maybe in the future when Catalonia declares independence and becomes recognized by the other nations as a sovereign country? Regarding Andorra and France.... well, you have to show proof that you are either Andorran or French, or I doubt the admins will even consider changing your flag.

Ireland actually has its own flag while Northern Ireland doesn't because it's a part of the United Kingdom. Same as Wales and Scotland. It's funny that both Isle of Man and Guernsey have their own flags though, but probably because they're crown dependencies and independently administered jurisdictions which means they aren't under the United Kingdom nor the British Overseas Territories.

Hope this cleared stuff, and I hope I did not come off as rude. I can understand Catalans having this sentiment but sadly I don't think peppy will consider this at all unless you show proof of citizenship.
Look it, is beautiful.

(graphic design is not my passion) https://gyazo.com/1ffb59528478281f1be393d8ab619a8c
Alem
"We are not Spain" ha.. ha..

Also that spanish flag in your profile looks marvelous!
Topic Starter
Segarra

aleml wrote:

"We are not Spain" ha.. ha..

Also that spanish flag in your profile looks marvelous!
hahahaha so funny hahahahahahahahahah lit lit lit
Cyrzai
Well, tomorrow might help.