forum

My (Super Late) Intro

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
-Flux
Hey guys! As the username says, my name is Fluximity (I want to be called Flux, but they took it first)!
And I'm posting my introduction to somehow not only this forum but inasmuch, the community as a whole.

Just last summer when I was bored I stumbled into osu.
Right now, I'm a mouse+keyboard (noob) player.

I usually play maps ranged 4* and above.

I don't usually find Filipino's IRL who play osu!standard. Only osu!mania. That sucks.
kai99
Welcome to forums! Hope you will enjoy the stay here.
Meah
Sandy Hoey
Welcome to the forums. Mouse and keyboard are definitely the way to go (in my opinion). Hope you have a good time. Maybe you can get some of your friends into it so you can people to play standard with. Or you can go into the multiplayer lobbies and make some new friends. Most people are friendly around here
Topic Starter
-Flux

Sandy Hoey wrote:

Welcome to the forums. Mouse and keyboard are definitely the way to go (in my opinion). Hope you have a good time. Maybe you can get some of your friends into it so you can people to play standard with. Or you can go into the multiplayer lobbies and make some new friends. Most people are friendly around here
Nah. I made friends because of this game (Firetruck you extinction420). And Thanks!
DJ Enetro

FluXimity wrote:

(Firetruck you extinction420)

no. don't hate

but welcome

Why does Sandy always beat me to it...
Nitrous
He-ya! Welcome to the forums. We osu! players in the Philippines regardless of mode usually do meetups in anime conventions. Hope to see you in person one day!
Topic Starter
-Flux

DJ Enetro wrote:

FluXimity wrote:

(Firetruck you extinction420)
no. don't hate

but welcome

Why does Sandy always beat me to it...
I don't hate! I love!

-Nitrous wrote:

He-ya! Welcome to the forums. We osu! players in the Philippines regardless of mode usually do meetups in anime conventions. Hope to see you in person one day!

Care to see you too -Nitrous! But sadly, I don't really go to anime conventions. Welcome to No Money, No Life Land (stay at school) :o
vizzy
Welcome to the forums!! Enjoy. :)
Topic Starter
-Flux

vizzy wrote:

Welcome to the forums!! Enjoy. :)
Thanks!