forum

[Archived] Game Freezes For 5 Seconds At A Time Randomly

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Shane
Problem Details: This just started happening yesterday, I don't remember doing anything intense but I have a fairly low end computer, I am running the game off of a laptop but never had an issue before. It never happens in the menu's of Osu, strictly when I am in game, it can be at the beginning, middle, or end. It will randomly freeze for 5 seconds, stopping all mouse input, and keyboard input, and removing the ability to Tab Out, but I can still hear the song playing in the background. Once it unfreezes it usually jumps me to the death screen because of the notes missed while frozen. It's as if the game freezes, but without freezing, if you understand what I am trying to say.

Video or screenshot showing the problem: I have a very low end PC that has very minimal recording ability, and seeing as it is a freezing issue, a screenshot will not be much help.

osu! version: 20170404.2 (latest)

I am not looking for some guaranteed answer, seeing how I didn't post all of the necessary information. But if someone has had this problem before and knows anything that can help, please let me know.