forum

[Archived] I scratch my tablet with the pen.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
LG Vail
I recently bought a Gaomon s56k with a huion rechargable pen.
I works really good and has a nice customization program.
I am very worried and want to prevent any problem from before, after I play, my tablet gets scratched more and more from both my rechargeable pen and the one with a battery, I do not want to destroy my tablet and I fear that because it is even thinner than other tablets it might get destroyed fast. These are actual scratches, you cant clean them off, just like on a phones screen.
What can I do and can my tablet get destroyed from the playing? should I play with my pen raised from the ground?
o x
There are tablet area protectors availing even to purchase, you should pick one up if it is scratching your tablet. If you don't want to spend any money you can alternatively you could take a sheet of paper over the tablet.
Topic Starter
LG Vail
but do the scratching actually destroy the tablet, can some areas stop working because of that? if its not serious i dont want to buy something
o x
It won't ruin anything but can be an annoyance
Phenomz
It has happened to me in the past with my old CTL 470, my solution was removing the pen tip so the pen stays like this most of the time, and no scratches were ever made on my tablet. I play hovering, tho
Sandy Hoey

wwwww_ wrote:

It won't ruin anything but can be an annoyance
If the scratches get too deep, they can make it hard to continue to drag because you wouldn't be able to drag your pen across the scratch easily. It would be more than just a nuisance, it would be almost impossible to continue dragging after that point
Zaether
Thanks for the info