Topic Starter
Jellyblob
x
Lacrimosa
Topic Starter
Jellyblob
x
FABninja
This has started happening to me aswell, stopped submitting around yesterday night, I checked the article and the lot but it doesn't really apply to me either. The programs I do have open is only discord and that's always on anyway, I did turn it off and set a score but that didn't have any effect so i'm kind've lost at what to do D:

I hope it's just temporary and resolves itself soon enough but I shall keep trying things!
Topic Starter
Jellyblob
x
Swerro
I have the exact same problem and it's occurring more and more often
For you it happened 4 months ago for me only 1 or 2

I thought it was once in a lifetime but since this week it's occurring so often (3-10 times a day) it's just scary to go for good plays
Topic Starter
Jellyblob
x
GrilledCheeese
It keeps happening to me after playing for a while, then taking a break, then coming back to not being able to submit, is this fixed in a later release already or not?
Topic Starter
Jellyblob
x
stereochrome
I'm having the same issue. I tried restarting a map about 8 times and all of them didn't submit. Tried playing other maps and none of those scores was submitted.
Leaving the client open for several hours but nothing happen. Play multi and scores was not submitted as well. Restarting the client, signing out and in also didn't work.

I saw other posts of people having the same issue, but as I read them there's no clue on how to fix this nor the reason behind it. :(