forum

[Archived] all my 124 beatmaps are gone

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
XtremeVorteX
okay, so today i was playing osu! then suddenly it crashed. then it said it was updating and a bunch of files just popped up on my screen and a copy of osu! came up. I got on, signed in, but it said i have 1 beatmap and that was the osu! tutorial. Please i need help i had 124 beatmaps and im sad :cry:

osu! version: 20170404.2 (latest)
Jellyblob
x
Dntm8kmeeatu
Try hitting F5?

Check the songs folder in your osu! folder (Default path is appdata/local/osu!/songs) and see if the files are still there? If they are and pressing F5 didn't work, please remove osu!.db out of your osu! folder and restart. This will recompile the database.
Topic Starter
XtremeVorteX
Ok so I hit F5, but it still didn't work. I deleted osu!.db and still didn't work.I understand im being a crybaby about this but im only 9. And i cant redownload the songs because some of them have Japanese titles and im not Japanese at all. :cry: :o :( :? Thanks for help but im wondering if i should delete osu! And start over. None of the songs thats i downloaded except for freedom dive and centipede are in the file. And i still dont have any frikkin' idea how to fix this. i made tons of progress on osu! And i got 68.23% on freedom dive and 78.93% on the big bladk.if i can get these songs back will i be able to get my progress back as well? Thanks for 2 replies in less than an hour. I really appreciate the help! :)
Topic Starter
XtremeVorteX
ok its fine, and I forgot to post this message so don't worry XD