forum

[Archived] Tablet doesn't work with raw input after latest Win10 update

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
shadoughbanter
Hello! This is my first post, so if I did something wrong, point it out please.

So, since Windows 10 got its latest update, which forced itself onto my computer for some reason, osu! seems to be broken when im using my Wacom Bamboo CTL-470/k and try to use a custom sensitivity. The cursor is stuck in the upper left corner of the screen and hardly even moves when im hovering my pen above it.

It does seem to work without raw input on, but as I use 1,52x sensitivty to play, osu! requires raw input. I'm terrible (or cant even play) with the default 1x sensitivity. Please, help!
o x
When you use a custom sensitivity windows 10 forces raw input on, play without it as it causes input lag and just make your active tablet area smaller
SlowCookedBacon
But is there an actual fix for it? Because for me playing with a 1.0x cursor speed with a tablet and pen is way too slow.
o x

SlowCookedBacon wrote:

But is there an actual fix for it? Because for me playing with a 1.0x cursor speed with a tablet and pen is way too slow.
The fix is to change your tablet area.
EarthHunt3r
same problem here, and the onliest fix cant be to change the tablet area, as raw input with custom osu! sensitivity was no problem before, i used x3 sens and almost full area.... now i cant play anymore
Wriothesley
I have a Huion 420, the active area setting literally doesn't work. I need a fix! I can't play anymore.
o x
read this post t/590367
[ Exeraph ]
Same problem. Windows 10 Pro. Huion H420 (updated drivers) raw input doesn't work. locks cursor in the top left of osu, works fine out of it. no raw input works fine.
Dntm8kmeeatu

[ Exeraph ] wrote:

Same problem. Windows 10 Pro. Huion H420 (updated drivers) raw input doesn't work. locks cursor in the top left of osu, works fine out of it. no raw input works fine.
Yeah, it's a confirmed issue. See post above yours if you didn't read before.
shadowcroow
Or try in wacom settings set windows ink to off , it helped me
WardoX
I don't know if it's okay to still post here but i deactivated this option ([ ] Usar entrada de lápiz Windows) on wacom settings and it started working well again.

I hope it helps anyone. Sorry for spanish xD
SHellRoCK20
I have the same problem, so I reduced the active area of the tablet
SHellRoCK20

WardoX wrote:

I don't know if it's okay to still post here but i deactivated this option ([ ] Usar entrada de lápiz Windows) on wacom settings and it started working well again.

I hope it helps anyone. Sorry for spanish xD
I already deactivated that, but it still doesn't working
UwU wats dis
It works perfectly after disabling "Support TabletPC"

chonghung
I'm using Huion 420 tablet , When i disable the 'Support TabletPC' then the raw input are working again.
Death

chonghung wrote:

I'm using Huion 420 tablet , When i disable the 'Support TabletPC' then the raw input are working again.

This thread is months old and the post directly above yours says the exact same thing. Please do not bump threads like these in the future.