forum

[Archived] Huion H420 Tablet Pen Cursor goes to top left and stays.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
BurnNos
Problem Details: I have had my tablet for 1 month and it just started to go to the top left screen ONLY IN osu!. The men and tablet work fine in any other application. I have tried:
- Turning on/off raw imput
- Sens: 1x
- Restarting PC
I am currently running Windows 10
PLEASE HELP ASAP :(

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20170404.2 (latest)
o x
Try disabling windows ink, it will either be in your tablet software or you will need to go through the windows control panel to disable it
courtlyn
I also have a Huion 420. I was having the same problem and reverted the Windows update (creators update)* but the problem still stayed. I've disabled Windows Ink and updated my drivers, restarted as well, nothing seemed to help. However, I noticed that the problem goes away upon disabling raw input? Not sure what the correlation is :(

My osu! version is b20170409cuttingedge.

I recorded the issue here.

If there's anything else I can do I'll be glad to do so. Hope this gets resolved soon. :o
McDanno
Same Problem here, when I have the mouse sensitivity higher than 1x (and with that Raw Input is activated) my cursor will get stuck in the top left.
Blushing
Try disabling Windows ink, as wwwww_ said above.

If that doesn't work, try turning on "Raw Input" and turning on "Map Absolute raw input to the osu! window" You can find these options below the "mouse" options
o x
Raw input isn't recommended as it causes input lag.
McDanno

Blushing wrote:

Try disabling Windows ink, as wwwww_ said above.

If that doesn't work, try turning on "Raw Input" and turning on "Map Absolute raw input to the osu! window" You can find these options below the "mouse" options
As soon as I turn on Raw Input it will go to the top corner, I turned off the windows ink but still the same result.
Rsuiono
Hey,

This problem comes from the last update of Windows (the Creative Update), so we must go back to the previous version to correct this problem (I had this problem and I corrected it like that)
o x

p_sey wrote:

Hey,

This problem comes from the last update of Windows (the Creative Update), so we must go back to the previous version to correct this problem (I had this problem and I corrected it like that)
You can try this but in some cases it didn't work for users
Shockwave06
Sorry for revieving such a dead thread, but, to get your tablets to work, fullscreen OSU in the settings, and turn map raw input to osu window off. If this doesn't work, turn raw input off. I'm just leaving this here because this is the first result when you google it, and it is a kinda common problem amoung us h420 and 420 userers.