forum

[Archived] Mouse Sensitivity on Tablet?!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Cx Vercility
So i've recently switched to Tablet and im still trying to figure out the Settings.
As far as i understand, every point on the Tablet should be connected to one on the screen no?
So why is it that when i change my sensitivity, i move faster even on tablet? (Huion H420)

Ive been using a mini area so far (like 5% or so http://i.imgur.com/UURg4CA.png) because else i wouldnt be able to reach all of the screen just by moving my hand, (im not supposed to move my whole arm am i..?)

Ive read a couple of threads but couldnt get a clear answer

Edit: Btw I've also been wondering how peopel play with their tablets parallel to the table? I always have mine at an angle (id say about 15 degrees or so) because naturally my hand is not perfectly straight on the table..

Thanks in Advance
Rsuiono
If you have edit your Mouse Sensitivity in osu, you need to put at 1 (default input)
Topic Starter
Cx Vercility
I did, that wasnt my question tho lol.
Rsuiono
"So why is it that when i change my sensitivity, i move faster even on tablet? (Huion H420) " Because your ensitivity is same like your mouse
Topic Starter
Cx Vercility
Thats not what i asked tho.
If every point on my tablet corresponded to one on my screen sensitivity shouldnt matter, e.g X : 1 Y: y on my tablet should also be X: 1 Y: 1 on my screen regardless of sensitivity
o x
Not necessarily, when you change the sensitivity the tablet doesn't recalculate (for lack of a better word) to compensate for the new sensitivity you use. If the tablet always corresponded to the screen when you changed your sensitivity it would feel like nothing was changed at all, for example if I use the full tablet area and just increase my sensitivity in game, it would cause the actual tablet area to be smaller. If it always corresponded to your whole screen regardless of sensitivity than no matter how many times you changed the sensitivity it wouldn't affect how fast the cursor moves.
If you get what I mean :P
Topic Starter
Cx Vercility
Sure, i just wanted to confirm this not being a mistake on my side, ty