forum

B1rd's Study Blog

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
B1rd
Since I have a serious problem with self motivation when it comes to studying, I though I'd make this thread to help me motivate myself by making myself accountable to some other people.

The format will be like this: starting on the 24th, and continuing every week starting and ending at 0000 GMT+10 Monday, I will study 5 hours a week, usually 1 hour a day. If the deadline is up and I haven't completed 5 hours, I will pay out out $50 AUD or more in cash or items to a random forum member who has posted in this thread in that week for every hour that I've missed. If I give up the challenge within 1 year, I will pay out $250 or more AUD to forum members who have posted in this thread in the last month, selecting 3 members to receive $50 and the remaining $100 will be divided up into Supporter tags for the remaining posters.

The subject I'll be studying at the moment is Japanese. I'll may post updates after session to talk about the material and what I've learnt. Wish me luck.
johnmedina999
When is the last time you've made a thread, B1rd?
kai99
oyy konichiwa
Rwyta
Hi. Good luck.

Also, I like money.
johnmedina999
(By the way, you can't learn Japanese.)
Topic Starter
B1rd

johnmedina999 wrote:

(By the way, you can't learn Japanese.)
Don't try your reverse psychology bs on me to try and get me to learn Japanese m8.

johnmedina999 wrote:

When is the last time you've made a thread, B1rd?
If I posted it, it would probably get deleted.
Comfy Slippers
used to study japanese (taking a break rn).. just dont stress yourself with kanji too much

best of luck
abraker
Boyinaband had to motivate himself by having his sister donate several $K to the church of Scientology if he didn't straighten up.
schism
I'm used to studying people's habits, when they go to sleep, when they get up, their family and friends, what way they take to go to work. So I'm sure I can help you with whatever you need.
Topic Starter
B1rd
Welp, I'm tired af today due to only getting 1 hour of sleep, and I can't finds my textbook, so I'm gonna leave studying till tomorrow when I have a day off.
DJ Enetro
Why Harukawa?
johnmedina999

DJ Enetro wrote:

Why Harukawa?
It's not Harukawa anymore.
gracefu
Summary where?
Rilene
I get what you are doing but I wonder if its a good idea to post personal blog (or related) in online shit-smeared subforum
kai99
japanese
Kvathe
An interesting scheme; I hope it works for you.

Keep us updated.
ColdTooth
Sleep more
DJ Enetro
Teach us please
kai99
wehre the money at
Mahogany

Rilene wrote:

I get what you are doing but I wonder if its a good idea to post personal blog (or related) in online shit-smeared subforum
But he is the shit that smears the subforum
show more