forum

🎀 Artem Familia 🎀

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Lyaneii
🎀 Welcome 🎀
We are Artem Familia, a community of active GFX artists in the art forum of osu!.
We would like to spread this art form through the whole community by teaching the ones who would like to take a step into the GFX world and share knowledge about our own techniques and ethics.
We would like to show how a group of artists can unite and make this subforum a better experience for everyone!
Those who want to join our lovely family are always welcome. The more our memberlist grows, the wider we can spread our art form.
This group has no 'leader', everything will be discussed by a group of respective members.
Treating everyone with respect in- and outside the thread is also one of our mottos.
🎀 Members 🎀
Total current members: 58
🎀 Goals 🎀
Our goals are quite simple, though I believe we can achieve them together!

🎀 Make a word document containing some writing from the members.
🎀 A system where we can work together to prevent plagiarism and other heavy violations.
🎀 Make events where everyone can join, whether or not you have any editing knowledge.
🎀 And many more in the future!
🎀 Rules 🎀
We would be glad to have you in this family of ours. Though we have some requirements:

🎀 You need to be dedicated.
🎀 You need to be honest.
🎀 Be open to criticism.
🎀 No plagiarism.
🎀 Form 🎀
🎀 Support 🎀
🎀 Jay's Support Badge 🎀
[centre][url=https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/584887][img]https://imgur-archive.ppy.sh/discord/301360275490078721-305326883552362497-Partnered_with_Artem_Familia.png[/img][/url][/centre]
🎀 Amazing banner made by Luisina! 🎀
JayM3_
Good luck! Hahahahaha!

I'm very happy that this community had done something like this and have cooperated very happily!
This just proves that we are one of the best ever! ;)

I hope this will be a great!
- K e n -
you can even voice-chat with us
we aren't "shy", I would like to say ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Nipheria-
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
stal
Good luck~

Lyaneii- wrote:

🎀 No plagiarism.
\o/

-Haise wrote:

where do i sign up
JayM3_

stal wrote:

Good luck~

Lyaneii- wrote:

🎀 No plagiarism.
\o/

-Haise wrote:

where do i sign up
Just fill out the form down the thread and reply it here!
stal

JayM3_ wrote:

Unfortunately, I closed my thread last year and no longer dab into GFX as often..
Probably not very qualified regardless~ xd
JayM3_

stal wrote:

JayM3_ wrote:

Unfortunately, I closed my thread last year and no longer dab into GFX as often..
Probably not very qualified regardless~ xd
It doen't really matter since you just need to have the skills/dedication in order to join us
Nadeshiko_old_1
hi

and goodluck :>
Tae
excuse me where is my logo i spent hours on that
Kurochiie
^
Tae
Very well, I shall post it myself

Welcome to Artem Familia
Shiv
glorious af
NatsukoHonda
Good luck all ^^
Luisina
Hi ~
-Selch
Hello - Hello
[ - Ayumi - ]
owo
Lay
Nyaa~
I love this idea, and I love everything about it!
Anytime I get to see Kuro-senpai and Kath in the same place is something special >///<

Username/ID: Karma
Previous experience with GFX?: Yes! A little, nothing worthy of recognition
Existing/Active GFX request queue: No unfortunately
Your reason to join us: I thoroughly enjoyed helping out Kuro/Kath/Jess when they had their GFX thread, whilst I was going to start desigining and join the queue I opted to help out in other ways, the same way I wish to find ways to help, learn and grow from this amazing family of talented artists!

Squueeee~~
~Karma
Kurochiie

Karma wrote:

Nyaa~
I love this idea, and I love everything about it!
Anytime I get to see Kuro-senpai and Kath in the same place is something special >///<

Username/ID: Karma
Previous experience with GFX?: Yes! A little, nothing worthy of recognition
Existing/Active GFX request queue: No unfortunately
Your reason to join us: I thoroughly enjoyed helping out Kuro/Kath/Jess when they had their GFX thread, whilst I was going to start desigining and join the queue I opted to help out in other ways, the same way I wish to find ways to help, learn and grow from this amazing family of talented artists!

Squueeee~~
~Karma

notkesh
🎀 Form 🎀

Username/ID: notkesh
Previous experience with GFX?: nothing worthy, but you can check some stuff here
Existing/Active GFX request queue: no
Your reason to join us: this is an amazing idea! well, i don't know anyone here, so the possibility to join a group of people with similar interests and goals as me is literally the best thing ever, so i'm hoping to make some friends first of all, haha (≧◡≦) other than that, i hope to learn a bunch from the amazing artists here and develop my skills further, and ofcourse i'm always available to help out in whatever i can:3 thanks owo
show more