forum

[Archived] Keyboard does not respond sometimes. ( ONLY IN-GAME )

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
grindersky
Hi. So this only happens when playing osu. Sometimes when I click on circle, my keyboard or the game doesnt register the click and I miss , and no its not my aim or fps , I watched many times in slowmotion did I aimed at the circle and I did , also clicked but in-game it looks that I just aimed at the circle but didnt clicked.
Tried z/x , d/f , c/v and so on. Problem still exists. Also it happens when I click only one key on keyboard (for ex: "z" key ).

My keyboard atm is MODECOM Volcano MC-8000 , I know , its not the best for osu, that's why I'm gaining money for mechanical keyboard.

Thanks for every help.
Sandy Hoey
Click f10 tp disable mouse buttons ingame which may be interpfering with the input from the keyboard
Topic Starter
grindersky

Sandy Hoey wrote:

Click f10 tp disable mouse buttons ingame which may be interpfering with the input from the keyboard
I did it before even I wrote the post. It cant be ghosting tho.
Kao
Try closing all background apps like steam, discord, Skype, ShareX, Lightshot or any program that uses shortcuts or keys that might be interfering
Topic Starter
grindersky

Kao wrote:

Try closing all background apps like steam, discord, Skype, ShareX, Lightshot or any program that uses shortcuts or keys that might be interfering
I added osu as non-steam game, is it possible that this is the problem? LOL :?:
Topic Starter
grindersky
I think I found a problem, when playing osu for some reason I have to push the keys harder lol. Welp still gonna buy mechanical keyboard tho