forum

osu! Beatmap Organizer

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ARDEACT
I have a huge library of beatmaps (7000 maps). I wish there was an application that would scan my beatmaps and delete them with certain parameters such as "Delete all except beatmaps 4 - 6 stars" or "Delete beatmaps you haven't plays" are many more. I also hope you could mark maps as blacklist in preparation of deletion so you don't have to manually delete them from your disk. These marked maps would be deleted on exit.

This application could be external or internal, either one is fine. I just want to get useless, unplayed maps off my disk to save space. Setting minimum and maximum stars in the menu isn't enough because i want those kind of maps to be off my disk. This would be extremely helpful to people like me who hoard beatmap packs and just play 1/10 of them.
Endaris
Just don't hoard beatmap packs.
Also difficulties take up the least amount of space in any map, they usually only take about 1% compared to mp3, background and potentially videos and storyboards.
You would be much better off to make a search through your song folder by filetype and delete all videos and storyboards.
I'm also pretty sure there is a tool like this in this subforum so do a more thorough search.
dung eater
it's good to save the ones you can't play now for later when you can actually play it and tell if it's good or not