posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ReolFanGirl
^ waht do you thinking
7ambda
Yes, you're a farmer.
Izyu
HT is stupid, Noobs use it, its ok if you are just starting after that its total Noob play,only use it to spot the timings but of course you can just use the editor,DT is fun but farmers are the bane of CTB...

Dont use HT its not a good way to play...
Fl4ndre Scarlet
Comment edited
RAMPAGE88
ofc no..
But, you should not use it only in some cases
idk why you ask this question lol
45Traeath

Fl4ndre Scarlet wrote:

Does not improve your ctb skill
I want to question it, but I'm a confirmed "noob". (#SoSadButTrue)
DeletedUser_6709840
tbh, without HT would have never been able to learn how to read patterns of AR 9 and more. So, I can't denounce the mod altogether
PakaChan
Caring what other people think is for noobs, you do you, play what you feel like playing. It's just a game after all.
o x
I think HT is fine for newer or low ranking players but when you see people in the top 1000 using it for easy PP it doesn't take any skill and isn't a respected mod.

PakaChan wrote:

Caring what other people think is for noobs, you do you, play what you feel like playing. It's just a game after all.
Asking opinions on something =/= caring about what others think.
autofanboy
No one are noobs in this game.

HT can be a good start for new players as they can get a better grasp of the jumping and different patterns with more tolerance.
Zak
If you want to play with HT do it, the point of a game is to have fun so if you have fun doing it there's no problem
Topic Starter
ReolFanGirl
THX for all the anwser :)
DianaWolfstein
ups xDDD
Buster
My most top play is a HT play .-.
45Traeath

Lolinator2000 wrote:

My most top play is a HT play .-.
Now that I think about it, my best perform' is -HT+HD.
Edgar_Figaro
I personally don't enjoy playing HT as it makes songs sound bad (same reason why I don't like DT) but if you want to play it then why not?
o x

Edgar_Figaro wrote:

I personally don't enjoy playing HT as it makes songs sound bad (same reason why I don't like DT) but if you want to play it then why not?
That's why you use NC ;)
Laharl
HT is cool. I heard most songs sound better with HT, so no, you're not a noob if you use it.
Xinnoh
only reason why I improved really quickly was because of HT. It's boring and I don't like playing it, but I'm a lot better at overdoses in the first place because of it
Kasumi-sama

wwwww_ wrote:

I think HT is fine for newer or low ranking players but when you see people in the top 1000 using it for easy PP it doesn't take any skill and isn't a respected mod.
*feels highly concerned*
show more