Rhythm Rookie
3 posts
Problem Details:
Hello. Today I upgraded my Windows to the Creator's Update. When I ran Osu!, my cursor would stick in the upper right corner. When I switched to my mouse, everything worked fine. I have the RAW-Input on and that seems to be the problem because without it the tablet works, but then it's too slow. Do you know what could cause the problem. I reinstalled the drivers as well, but that didn't work either.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

https://imgur.com/a/X9g7t
https://imgur.com/a/XoHJK

osu! version: 20170404.2 (latest)
Rhythm Incarnate
1,804 posts
Windows Ink ausschalten.
Rhythm Incarnate
1,902 posts
Do you have a Wacom tablet? If so, disable Windows Ink through the Wacom Tablet Properties.

Edit: Got ninja'd D:
Rhythm Rookie
1 posts
Got this problem too, but in upper left corner. After updating.
Rhythm Rookie
3 posts
dokhakerok wrote:
Got this problem too, but in upper left corner. After updating.

Yeah, kinda weird. I hope Microsoft will fix this soon or I guess I'll have to change to Linux. I guess I'm going to setup a virtual machine with Linux tomorrow. If it works, I'll let you know. BTW Do you have RAW-Input enabled?

Edit: Mine is in the upper left corner too (you can see it in the pictues). I made a mistake there. :?
Whistle Blower
27 posts
Can confirm, this is an issue with the latest update to Windows 10, the Creators update or w/e it is. Disabling either Windows Ink in your Wacom properties, or disabling Raw Input both fixes the issue.
Rhythm Rookie
3 posts
Period wrote:
Can confirm, this is an issue with the latest update to Windows 10, the Creators update or w/e it is. Disabling either Windows Ink in your Wacom properties, or disabling Raw Input both fixes the issue.

Is there any way to disable Windows Ink without a Wacom tablet since I don't own one myself?

Edit: Just disabled WindowsInk myself with the help of this article http://www.windowscentral.com/how-disable-windows-ink-workspace-windows-10, but it didn't work either. :cry: I guess I'll have to wait for Microsoft to fix this. Or I'll buy a Wacom tablet.
Rhythm Incarnate
1,902 posts
pasi123567 wrote:
This is the fix for now if you have Huion or Gaomon tablet. I found that out myself.

This should do.
Tempo Trainee
7 posts
Nikosbks wrote:
pasi123567 wrote:
This is the fix for now if you have Huion or Gaomon tablet. I found that out myself.

This should do.

lol danke
Tempo Trainee
5 posts
How do I disable windows ink in wacom tablet properties?
Support Team
3,412 posts
TheCrewFan wrote:
How do I disable windows ink in wacom tablet properties?

Should be a toggle in the driver, same place or similar to where you change area.
Rhythm Rookie
1 posts
my wacom one doesnt have the button to toggle windows ink. Ive tried to deactivate it via my registration editor and it still doesnt work, although i deactivated windows ink.

edit: Bug got fixed somehow, i think osu had an update.
Reply 12 posts