forum

Jayster - Sunrise to Sunset

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Nate Bait
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Wednesday, April 19, 2017 at 7:08:51 PM

Artist: Jayster
Title: Sunrise to Sunset
Tags: chiptune, jayster, sunrise, sunset, jayster sunrise to sunset, retro, to, jay, ster, long beatmap, long song, 4 minute beatmap, 4 minute song, 4 min, four, nate bait, nathaniel9051, nathaniel9051 k, nate, bait, first map, work in progress
BPM: 112.5
Filesize: 6296kb
Play Time: 04:17
Difficulties Available:
  1. Insane (4.2 stars, 816 notes)
  2. Zen (4.1 stars, 746 notes)
Download: Jayster - Sunrise to Sunset
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
*This is still a work in progress, I still need to add more difficulties...*

One of the first beatmaps I made. If you are somehow bothered by chiptunes, then maybe this isn't a map for you.

Contains (or will contain) 5 difficulties (may change in the future):
  • Easy: WIP
    Normal: WIP
    Hard: WIP
    Zen: This is an experimental difficulty and may have broken some guidelines (especially the overlapping tick beats thing). It is also similar to Insane. I'm okay if this doesn't get approved or ranked. Good luck, I guess?
    Insane: Wow, a 4.20 star. Don't bring the dank memes.
As I haven't even started the other difficulties yet, I will be working on it as much as possible. If you have any suggestions for anything just reply - I try to read every comment I get!

I do not own the song or background shown. The song is owned by Jayster, and the image is in: https://godguidesme.com/tag/desert-sunrise/ .

I hope you enjoy, and have a good day.