forum

Yousei Teikoku - Hades: The Rise [Approval]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
lolcubes
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 12. prosinac 2011. at 11:37:43

Artist: Yousei Teikoku
Title: Hades: The Rise
Tags: gothic metanoia fairy yui itsuki ozzyozrock
BPM: 210
Filesize: 8464kb
Play Time: 04:20
Difficulties Available:
  1. Insane (5 stars, 1050 notes)
  2. Ozzy's Taiko (4,89 stars, 1888 notes)
Download: Yousei Teikoku - Hades: The Rise
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
September 20th last full submit! Delete and redownload!
Don't look in her eyes! D:

My first map aiming for approval!
A nice fast song by Yousei Teikoku. Not terribly hard but it will bring most players to the edge!

Ozzy's Taiko by OzzyOzrock!! I LOVE YOU OZZY!
Niko

Kite
what should i write to get 40 chars so i can successfuly star this great map which deserves it
Mirage
This is amazing. I'll surely star this map :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Heydrich
Star~ :D

h3k1ru
nice o:
Topic Starter
lolcubes
Updated. Finally, the diff is finished. Some minor SB tweaks left and it will go to pending!
Verdisphena
Can I make a taiko diff ?
Topic Starter
lolcubes
I guess this is ready for modding now!
Verdisphena
Topic Starter
lolcubes
Well I have no idea about taiko usually, I just know the basics and I'm a pretty novice taiko player, but looking at the diff, if possible, removing those 1/6 would be a good idea imo. It's a long map and it's 210 bpm, this doesn't have to be something hardest you have ever played hehe.
Verdisphena
pieguyn
Verdi's Taiko: IMO some patterns don't match the music, but it's fine I guess...

Insane:

-lol, did you copy/paste the same slider 500 times and rotate it? O.O

03:12:430 - reinsert this break, it starts at an odd time :?
03:27:858 (7,8,9) - because of the hitburst of 03:27:001 (3), it is hard to notice this is a stream, perhaps move it?
03:40:858 (7) - hidden under (2), perhaps move it? Try moving (7), (8), and (10) up and right a little bit~
03:49:858 (6) - IMO this note is in a really unexpected position given the map and song, and that it's hidden under (2)

nice map~ :)
Topic Starter
lolcubes

pieguy1372 wrote:

Verdi's Taiko: IMO some patterns don't match the music, but it's fine I guess...

Insane:

-lol, did you copy/paste the same slider 500 times and rotate it? O.O Nope, every slider is unique, apart from few obvious ones for symmetry reasons hehe.

03:12:430 - reinsert this break, it starts at an odd time :? This is intentional, so you don't get a pass/fail circle really fast, which would sound bad.
03:27:858 (7,8,9) - because of the hitburst of 03:27:001 (3), it is hard to notice this is a stream, perhaps move it? Fixed.
03:40:858 (7) - hidden under (2), perhaps move it? Try moving (7), (8), and (10) up and right a little bit~ Fixed.
03:49:858 (6) - IMO this note is in a really unexpected position given the map and song, and that it's hidden under (2) Fixed.

nice map~ :) Thanks. :D
And another thanks!
Verdisphena

pieguy1372 wrote:

Can you tell me whats patterns?
galvenize
I like it. Feeling lazy to mod it though since it's that long haha, but overall I can't see any errors worth mentioning.
Faust
Actually, when the SB gets around to - 01:55:287 - I would suggest fading out the picture a little more.

Around this level of dimness.

Topic Starter
lolcubes

Faust wrote:

Actually, when the SB gets around to - 01:55:287 - I would suggest fading out the picture a little more.

Around this level of dimness.

Fixd.

galvenize wrote:

I like it. Feeling lazy to mod it though since it's that long haha, but overall I can't see any errors worth mentioning.
Some irc discussion about playability (combo colors).
SPOILER
18:01 *galvenize is playing (Yousei Teikoku - Hades: The Rise)[http://osu.ppy.sh/s/33911] [Insane]
18:01 <galvenize> : ups
18:01 <galvenize> : lol
18:01 <lolcubes> : i updated it recently btw
18:01 <lolcubes> : :3
18:04 <lolcubes> : changed a couple of patterns cause im just too stupid to read them haha
18:06 <lolcubes> : :D
18:06 <galvenize> : it's all good, but i'd delete the bg before playing
18:06 <galvenize> : lol
18:06 <lolcubes> : hehe
18:07 <lolcubes> : i actually have a copy of the map without the bg/sb :P
18:07 <lolcubes> : lol
18:07 <galvenize> : it's just because the purple color is the hardest to see
18:07 <lolcubes> : want me to change it?
18:07 <galvenize> : make it lighter .-.
18:07 <lolcubes> : brighter?
18:07 <lolcubes> : okay, can do
18:07 <galvenize> : brighter ye
18:08 <lolcubes> : fixd :D
Snowy Dream
[Insane]
00:31:858 (10) - newcombo
01:49:858 (7,8) - separate
04:00:430 (1) - some parts behind (7)
04:02:715 (1) - I think break near the end is not good :<
-------------------------------------------------
That's all.
So nice song & map!
Star for it :)
Topic Starter
lolcubes

Snowy Dream wrote:

[Insane]
00:31:858 (10) - newcombo This would create many inconsistencies, so no.
01:49:858 (7,8) - separate Done.
04:00:430 (1) - some parts behind (7) Yeah, that was a bit awkward, changed the slider pattern a little.
04:02:715 (1) - I think break near the end is not good :< I think it is, because the last kiai is kinda intense. For highly skilled people that's nothing, but for people not so skilled, they will be tired after so many jumps and streams. I want this map to be enjoyable to as many people as possible, rather than an elite map for the best.
-------------------------------------------------
That's all. Thanks.
So nice song & map!
Star for it :) And another thanks. :)
Thanks for the mod.
show more