forum

Toby Gunner - sans.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
BlitzGame
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Thursday, June 15, 2017 at 7:23:38 PM

Artist: Toby Gunner
Title: sans.
Source: Good.
BPM: 257
Filesize: 1302kb
Play Time: 00:29
Difficulties Available:
  1. sans. (3.9 stars, 65 notes)
  2. Unfortunate Dilema (3.2 stars, 73 notes)
Download: Toby Gunner - sans.
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Sens is dwupstepp

Change Log 1:
Changed BPM to 257
Changed CS to 8
Fixed some sync issues
Fixed some misplacements
Change log 2:
Added background image
Changelog 3:
Fixed some hitsounds, changed the preview point
Removed a mistake map
Change Log 4:
Added new difficulty
Changelog 5:
Fixed even more timing issues
Changed some placements and hitsounds on Unfortunate Dilema

54 68 65 20 67 61 6d 65 20 62 65 67 69 6e 73 2e
donte525
00:12:733 (2,3,4,5,6,7) - You should consider reducing the space of these jumps.Having jumps of this magnitude aren't really suitable for this difficulty imo and although it somewhat matches with the music, a similar sound occurs at 00:24:017 (4,5,6) - with the spacing completely opposite (3 consecutive close notes).

- Don't know how long the original song is but I suggest making the map longer if possible. 30 seconds is the minimum so you're at the border of the minimum but 45+ seconds min is recommend from the ranking criteria (found here -> https://osu.ppy.sh/wiki/Ranking_Criteria) and i would try to go longer than that as well.

00:21:624 (7,8,9,10,11) - Would consider changing the hitsounds here. It just starts happening randomly between the vocals so I would either remove them all together or begin hitsounding at the start of the vocals. Also suggest another hitsound as it doesn't seem to fit here.
Topic Starter
BlitzGame

donte525 wrote:

00:12:733 (2,3,4,5,6,7) - You should consider reducing the space of these jumps.Having jumps of this magnitude aren't really suitable for this difficulty imo and although it somewhat matches with the music, a similar sound occurs at 00:24:017 (4,5,6) - with the spacing completely opposite (3 consecutive close notes).

- Don't know how long the original song is but I suggest making the map longer if possible. 30 seconds is the minimum so you're at the border of the minimum but 45+ seconds min is recommend from the ranking criteria (found here -> https://osu.ppy.sh/wiki/Ranking_Criteria) and i would try to go longer than that as well.

00:21:624 (7,8,9,10,11) - Would consider changing the hitsounds here. It just starts happening randomly between the vocals so I would either remove them all together or begin hitsounding at the start of the vocals. Also suggest another hitsound as it doesn't seem to fit here.
I appreciate it, thank you. I will fix these as soon as possible