forum

[Archived] Search filters are cleared by itself

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
_ToorU
I often use search in the Song Selection Screen and then play the map I want. But after I press Escape and go back to the Song Selection Screen, all my search filters are gone. This really annoys me as I want to play particular maps with particular parameters. Is there any way besides copying filters to clipboard to fix it? Insted of making osu! clear filters automatically, I think player itself should decide if they want to clear all filters by pressing just ONE button (not hard, isn't it?) when they don't need them rather then making people type in same filters over and over again.
o x
When you press escape do you mean going back to the title screen of osu! (Where it shows the giant osu! logo?) If so instead of pressing Escape click the back button, when you go back to song select it will keep all your filters and such. When you click escape when you have something typed in the search box it thinks you want to quick clear it all.
Topic Starter
_ToorU

wwwww_ wrote:

When you press escape do you mean going back to the title screen of osu! (Where it shows the giant osu! logo?)
When I press escape I mean going back from the play to the Song Selection Screen.

wwwww_ wrote:

If so instead of pressing Escape click the back button, when you go back to song select it will keep all your filters and such.
I didn't know about that so thanks for your reply.