forum

[Archived] Cant update songs in multiplayer lobby

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Waff
During my time in playing osu, for some reason in multiplayer I cant update a song the host picks. I know the main fix for this would be to press F5 and process beatmaps, but unfortunately that's not the case. No matter how many times I click the update button or wait it just doesn't update. When I leave the lobby and go to the song in single player its at its latest version. I see other people updating the beatmap songs just fine, which is why i'm so confused and in need of help.

If anyone could tell me a way to delete a beatmap in the multiplayer lobby without having to leave and search up the song and delete it in single player or finding in the local osu folder where all the songs are that would be a huge help and thanks.

I honestly don't know how to fix this and if it turns out to be something simple i'm going to be really sad and sorry :(

osu! version: 20170404.2 (latest)
Caput Mortuum
Either redownload the beatmap from the website, because you don't have the difficulty they are playing, or the host changes the map himself, making you unable to update.

No, you can't delete maps straight from the multiplayer screen. You can open the osu folder anytime by pressing Ctrl+O and clicking "Open osu! folder".
Topic Starter
Waff
Ok thanks, I wasn't too sure I always thought updating a map was clicking the update button, never thought about just going to the website and downloading it that way.

Anyways thank you for helping me with my little problem!