forum

[Archived] Mouse question

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Bright
Hi everyone! I`m a mouse player ,but not really experienced. So, my question is: should I increase the 1.sensitivity of my mouse to deal with 6*+ maps? Because now I`m a 5* player and I play with normal sensitivity. And , as I progress , i notice that maps become too hard to pass them using keyboard only for streams and with normal sensitivity. So,dear mouse players, what should I do?
Sandy Hoey
Don't play 6 star. Why does everyone want to play 6 star?

I Vanilla I wrote:

I`m a 5-digit player

:thinking:
Topic Starter
Bright
Sorry, i meant players,who mostly plays 5 +* maps. I shouldnt play 6 star? So,you mean the majority of mouse players can`t play maps above 5*?
Sandy Hoey
Im saying that no one around your rank plays 6 star well. You can get there eventually, but you still have a long way to go and should not try to rush into it. You probably shouldn't even be playing so much 5 star. There is still so much you can get out of 4 star, for both skills and pp. You don't even have a play worth over 100 pp. You can get that easily with 4 star maps, some of which can give almost 200 pp
Topic Starter
Bright
Got it,thank you. But,for the future, should I increase the sensitivity of mouse for hard maps, or not? Because sometimes i feel i dont have enough speed,even if I react soon enough.Or, you think, it is all about practising,not about sensitivity?
Sandy Hoey
If you feel as if you do not like your mouse sensitivity, then raise it. Although I wouldnt go to high because that will make it harder to aim rather than easier. But the most important thing is to not change your sensitivity. You have to get used to 1 sensitivity, that is what will help the most. Your problem with sensitivity is probably not that it is too low, but that the maps you are trying to play are too hard
Topic Starter
Bright
Thank you for your answer, I find it helpfull :) I just didnt know that it is too early to try 6* maps.
Sandy Hoey
Give em a try, just dont get to stuck on them