forum

[Archived] Can't log on

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Northcloud
Hey. So, I got a problem.
First of all, my beatmaps went missing when I had played them, so I had no chance in playing them again, as far as I knew (I'm not so smart)
So, lil' stupid me tried changing to another version; the Stable (Fallback). I was logged out. Now, I cannot log in. It says that my password is incorrect, but I do not recall changing it. I've tried my 2 options that may work (I only use 1 pass to everything) but nothing worked. Changing pass doesn't work either. What should I do?

osu! version: 20170404.2 (latest)
Lyawi

Northcloud wrote:

my beatmaps went missing
Try pressing F5 in song selection, let them process.

Northcloud wrote:

tried changing to another version; the Stable (Fallback). I was logged out. Now, I cannot log in. It says that my password is incorrect, but I do not recall changing it. I've tried my 2 options that may work (I only use 1 pass to everything) but nothing worked. Changing pass doesn't work either. What should I do?
Close your client and hold the shift key while you launch osu! again. It will open a repair window where you can change the release stream to something else. Using Fallback isn't recommended.
Topic Starter
Northcloud

Lyawi wrote:

Close your client and hold the shift key while you launch osu! again. It will open a repair window where you can change the release stream to something else. Using Fallback isn't recommended.

Aight, thank you for your answer. I just tried it and it still says something with "Bancho authentication failed". And I switched back to Latest.