forum

[WIP] I've made a bot for the other modes (Tillerino)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
aEverr
When I was making a site to calculate pp gain for CtB, I thought: "Gee, why dont I just make an IRC bot?"
So I made this.
https://github.com/de-odex/aEverrBot/
FruityBot!

To use this, just PM me (aEverr) an /np in-game!

FEATURES
theres nothing in this its a header pls close me
  • - All non-std mode support
    - Mod support! (difficulty modifying modifiers aren't supported yet, limitation due to unreleased code by peppy :P)
    - Custom attributes (Acc, Combo, Miss, Score)
  • - Recommendations (need help with algorithm)
Any suggestions for the algorithm, or the bot in general? Post it down below! (or here)
Spread the word around that a Tillerino-like bot for the other modes is coming!

Commands are here! Suggest more :D

(Sadly, my PC crashes every day, for some reason. The bot can't be hosted 24/7 until I find an alternative
Current alternatives are my Raspberry Pi or an extra PC that I don't really use)
My PC no longer crashes! almost 24/7 hosting :D

Tillerino don't kill me for using your name to get famous
Loli Goose
Good work! <333
eLyzer
like this <3
good job!
7ambda
Your name ain't easy to remember.
Jik

F1r3tar wrote:

That's why you add him as you add Tillerino.
Topic Starter
aEverr

F1r3tar wrote:

not like yours is any easier tho ;u;
Digitalfear117
Are you going to continue working and keeping this bot up? I really liked the idea and would love to see it completed :D
mulraf
made my day finding this bot. thanks so much <3 been looking for something along those lines for ages <3
abraker
Oh I see mania in the calc.py

mania tillerino when?
mulraf
miscalculated a map today a bit :o
https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1074077
!acc 99.24 721x 5m
says it gives you 175.855pp, and it's 2:28 in length. actually gave me 138pp and is 2:30.
first time i had this happen tho :o so keep up the good work and nice job on getting mania working too :3
a !complain feature like in tillerino mightn't be so bad. then people can tell stuff like this in the client real quick and you get some data and might be able to correct things from it :o
Topic Starter
aEverr

mulraf wrote:

miscalculated a map today a bit :o
https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1074077
!acc 99.24 721x 5m
says it gives you 175.855pp, and it's 2:28 in length. actually gave me 138pp and is 2:30.
first time i had this happen tho :o so keep up the good work and nice job on getting mania working too :3
a !complain feature like in tillerino mightn't be so bad. then people can tell stuff like this in the client real quick and you get some data and might be able to correct things from it :o
See !botreport. XD
-Keitaro

abraker wrote:

Oh I see mania in the calc.py

mania tillerino when?
Its here :*
Topic Starter
aEverr
Currently looking for a code partner, if you want to contribute, contact me in discord (deodex#5580)