forum

[Archived] Glitch in creating maps

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
KawaiiKoneko_old
Problem Details:

So I have started creating beatmaps and have worked on a total of two. However I've lost both of them due to some weird glitch. The audio file for the two songs are separate and different. However when I go into 'my maps' on edit, it combines them... it will either take the audio or the game play from one or the other and combine them into one. This happens every time I go to upload the map, if I don't upload the map I completely lose it and I'm unable to find it again anywhere. The difficulties as well aren't showing up, I created an easy and a medium level, however only one shows up. If I try to go in to edit the one shown I can see that it has another difficulty, but it's not the same map, but the other map... I've tried closing in and out of the application and even turned off my computer. I also had both of the maps uploaded, and when ever I go to download them again they're all mixed. I'll click on one and the music will be playing for another with the other's designs.

osu! version: 20170404.2 (latest)
Dntm8kmeeatu
Is the song Metdata and name the exact same when you import them?

Make sure when creating the map the BeatmapID and BeatmapsetID in the songs .osu file isn't being generated the same as an existing map? (Pre-submission ID's should be BeatmapID 0 and BeatmapsetID -1)