forum

Option to remove certain commands

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +8
Topic Starter
OzzyOzrock
I'm tired of accidentally hitting the random song button I never use, or other stuff I am forgetting at the moment. ;_;

Similar to how you can disable the ever-so-annoying-to-people-who-don't-use-it sleep button on your computer
0_o
peppy does not like toggles.

at alllllllllllll
Sakura
I'd be happy if when i click on a user panel, or in a username on the chatroom it wouldnt accidentally also click on the osu! cookie or a beatmap on the beatmap list to play/edit.
mm201
Sakura
oh yeah i remember seeing that before
ziin
If you're accidentally hitting the "random beatmap" button, and not "f2" then you can just skin out the button. If you're pressing f2 by accident, I suggest you cut off your left hand.
Topic Starter
OzzyOzrock
Ahaha, I accidentally click it. And wouldn't skinning it still have it there, just not visible?
ziin
no, most of the buttons in osu are based on the size of the image. So a 1x1 transparent pixel will never let you hit it. You could even make the other two buttons cover it so it wouldn't look bad.
Sakura
i think adding the Random beatmap hotkey here:

would be a better idea
Gabi
IMO just add so if you press the random key, pressing esc should just stop randoming and take you back to the song selected before hitting random. I sometimes hit the random button by accident when i want to hit the "mods" or "option" buttons.
ziin
I just use f2 for random, and click for the mods/options.

the "random beatmap" button is useless for me so I removed it.