forum

Camellia - Speedrun

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Akali
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 13 kwietnia 2017 at 12:04:27

Artist: Camellia
Title: Speedrun
Tags: EDP presents ravemania speed chiptune hardcore trancecore drumstep
BPM: 182
Filesize: 11075kb
Play Time: 04:03
Difficulties Available:
  1. tehc urn (6,77 stars, 1680 notes)
Download: Camellia - Speedrun
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Summer
Incredibly fun map!

I've never really modded or anything, but I'll bring up one thing I noticed near the start at the map.
00:44:507 (3) This slider that perfectly overlaps a section of a slider shortly before it. It seems intentional, given the perfect overlap, but I feel like that slider is hard to read for the wrong reason and thus frustrating. The rest of the maps poses some degree of reading difficulty, through unconventional placements, speed, etc, but I this is the only place where it's hard to read because the object is completely obscured beforehand. The pattern you used just a bit later for the same sound in the song 00:49:617 (1,2,3) is not like that for example.
Topic Starter
Akali

Summer wrote:

Incredibly fun map!

I've never really modded or anything, but I'll bring up one thing I noticed near the start at the map.
00:44:507 (3) This slider that perfectly overlaps a section of a slider shortly before it. It seems intentional, given the perfect overlap, but I feel like that slider is hard to read for the wrong reason and thus frustrating. The rest of the maps poses some degree of reading difficulty, through unconventional placements, speed, etc, but I this is the only place where it's hard to read because the object is completely obscured beforehand. The pattern you used just a bit later for the same sound in the song 00:49:617 (1,2,3) is not like that for example.
ye sucks, changed
lcfc
Neat map for a neat song, thank you for making this! :)
kup
Just one minor thing I found when going through in the editor.
03:52:337 (1) and 03:52:666 (1) should be snapped to 1/3 instead of 1/4.
Other than that there's nothing else I would change.
BaraWolf
Make this loved or ranked I don't care

This map is too cool