forum

[Archived] Pure mouse to mouse+keyboard

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Morddamek
Im thinking about changing my playstyle from mouse only to m+k, some maps are just too much for 1 hand or my hand just gets tired from maps, i saw other threats about my topic, but couldnt get good answer, should i try it out? When i try that im having much trouble with acc, fast streaks and losing sliders, my problem i think is that i click button too hard instead of just little tap like i smash that button and hold it hard. Whats your opinion?

Btw, i think biggest problem is that i misjudge how many times i have to push button, you know when there is tight combo and you count in your head how many times you have to click to not miss one or not to click too many times, with mouse i have no trouble with that because muscle memory in right hand, left hand havent been used to this, can i train this out or its gonna be hard?
Sandy Hoey
Obviously, making a transition to a new playstyle is going to take time, so give it a while if you want to make the change.

I would highly suggest playing with your keyboard. Even though it is completely possible to play at a higher level using only your mouse, I personlly found it mo enjoyable (and a lot easier to improve) when I started playing with my keyboard. Admittedly, that was forever ago, but whatever

This is also a question that should be asked in G&R because it is more about playstyle and is not a technical issue or bug
[Lethal]
Simply practice your muscle memory. You could disable your mouse keys by pressing f10, and just forcing yourself to press the keys on your keyboard. Although it may take a bit, learning keyboard+mouse will benefit you greatly. Best of luck :)