forum

[Archived] Non disappearing skip button

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Luesan
Problem Details:
[Note]: i dont know if this is already known but if it is sry :cry:
Yesterday i decided to update my bios because i had problems with my graphics card after i finished the update my pc reinstalled most of my drivers including my sound driver since then it detects non existing speakers and now i just paused osu while playing a map and the massage appeart that it detected a new speaker (or something similar i wasnt realy looking at it xd) but after that my notes ingame where cleared and the song restarted i couldnt press esc and the skipp button didnt work near the end when the song was there where i paused the game the notes came back and the skip button didnt disappear it just stayed there in the bot right yeah thats basically it xd
i only made one screenshot where there wasnt any note but i think that the skip button shouldnt be there anyways xd

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/7686910

osu! version: 20170222.3 (latest)
o x
Please trying repairing osu! you can do this by holding shift while launching osu! and clicking the "repair osu!" button at the bottom, or you could launch the "repair osu!.exe" file in your osu! folder.
Topic Starter
Luesan
i cant realy replicate this i mean it happend after osu decided to notify me that there is a new speaker (not my pc itself) so i doubt that it has something todo with a corrupt osu if that makes sense xd