forum

[resolved] HELP UPDATE!!!!!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Err0rsans
Problem Details:

OK so my Osu was just updated and now for some reason its... I think its the old version??
i dont know im just so confused, did anybody else get this wierd update?
I think this is he old version of Osu but for some reason it updated to this and i dont know what to do ;-;

Video or screenshot showing the problem:
I dont know how to acces my screenshots from osu so hhhh idk what to do

osu! version: 20160403.6
Flanster
Seems your osu!client has switched to the fallback version which is pretty outdated as its not maintained. All you need to do is switch to the Stable release build from the options.
Topic Starter
Err0rsans
I already tried updating again from the settings, i got the same result with the old version of osu TwT
Flanster

Err0rsans wrote:

I already tried updating again from the settings, i got the same result with the old version of osu TwT
Are you running osu! on a low-end machine? If memory serves me correctly it only switches to fallback if it detects older hardware.
Try holding Shift while opening osu! and the configuration dialog should appear. Select Stable Latest from there and try launching it again.
Scarlet Evans

Err0rsans wrote:

Within the game, you can make screenshot with F12 key, but if you use Shift+F12 instead (and you are logged in), then it will automatically upload screenshot and open it in your browser, so you can share the link to it. If you upload a screenshot this way, then you need to wait a couple of second, before you will be able to upload another one.
Topic Starter
Err0rsans

Flanster wrote:

Err0rsans wrote:

Are you running osu! on a low-end machine? If memory serves me correctly it only switches to fallback if it detects older hardware.
Try holding Shift while opening osu! and the configuration dialog should appear. Select Stable Latest from there and try launching it again.

thanks so much ^^ it worked
Topic Starter
Err0rsans

Scarlet Evans wrote:

Err0rsans wrote:

Within the game, you can make screenshot with F12 key, but if you use Shift+F12 instead (and you are logged in), then it will automatically upload screenshot and open it in your browser, so you can share the link to it. If you upload a screenshot this way, then you need to wait a couple of second, before you will be able to upload another one.
tried that before, it doesnt really work for me ;w;