forum

How did you find osu!?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
MoZ
I was watching some alexpain24 videos on YouTube. he was playing osu! so the next day I got osu! and minecraft the end
Lyawi
My best friend told me that I should download osu! because she had no computer at home and she wanted to play it so much. So I decided to download and played some rounds aswell. And yeah, that's why I'm here now.
o x
A few years before I started osu! A friend mentioned it to me and I got interested in it but I didn't have a computer that could run it until a few years ago then I procrastinated for a while and decided to finally download it and I was hooked ever since
kai99
I don't remember but I think i was searching "EBA online" or something.. ... after a while i saw my friend playing it anyway.
Rio-
Doomsday's Liveplay and my sister introduced me to this game (she actually quit playing after I played for a month)...
Mashiiko
kai99

MadeInShiina wrote:

With this video xD https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPVIgshtOag
omg

made my day xDDDDDD
G3nericUsername
For the longest time I tried looking for a game like Elite Beat Agents, as when I was younger that was one of the few games that I liked on the DS. (I sucked at the game).

I had watched this youtuber play GH3 (used to be a big fan of Guitar Hero) His name was TobeGH3. He stopped playing GH3 and started playing OSU. I was so happy to see a game like EBA, downloaded it, and now can't stop playing it (ignore recent inactivity).
n0stamina
An ex got me into Osu!.
Satalia
used to play minecraft and knew gayzmcgee. he basically got me into osu
Nattsun
I played lots of league before I got into osu!. One of my friends recommended it, because I was a diamond player who couldn't hit skillshots at all. Ended up quitting lol and staying here forever...
Majii
From an ex.
About two years ago (approaching), he sent me a play from some pro at the time (can't remember who) and constantly nagged me to play it, even though I had no interest in rhythm games. Then, a while later, we barely talked anymore and one of my conversation starters was, "Hey, what was that game you always wanted me to play with you? You know, the one with the circles?"

He sent me a link to the site, I clicked and made an account :>
picky picky_old
cloud8745 back in '09
Rurree
Asked people in MAL for free online games and 90% of them recommended me osu and here I am
Pochacco
Because of Pizzicato's Eyes of Deviliet gameplay download on first day and playing seriously since April fools
-shig-
lmao I don't really remember. I think it was because I read about it somewhere? And then I watched some gameplay on Youtube. Then, I downloaded the installer, and now I can't escape
Attenox
Randomly through YouTube
Kyrari
Was a shitty LoL player, one day while watching Dyrus's stream I saw him playing another game while waiting for a match to be found and he played https://osu.ppy.sh/s/243

He missed so much on the obvious sliders that it just makes say "dammit I can do better" and decided to try out osu. And surprise, I actually did worse anyway after downloading it and trying it. Over time I played osu! way more than LoL to the point that I don't play LoL anymore.
Sister Kosho
Actually for me I had been watching a YouTube channel called "ItaChu gaming" and they had been playing Osu in the middle of a video and isaw a Hetalia skin and I was like "What is that??? it has Hetalia!!! I need it!!!!" so I went and researched it and here I am XD
FunkyTofu
I was looking through some utaite songs on youtube and found a video of someone playing the game.
show more