forum

[Archived] Contribution amount doesn't show when you aren't a supporter

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Lanturn
Quite simple. The support page doesn't show how much contribution you've made when you don't have supporter status. Shouldn't this be viewable by anyone who has at least purchased supporter once before?
Support Page

without

with
Sandy Hoey
I think this is because the amount shown is linked to the amount of time that you have supporter for, and so, when you no longer have supporter, everything goes away. It wouldn't be a bad idea for consistent supporters though to see how much they have given. Maybe make a feature request for it
Topic Starter
Lanturn
Correct. However...

The problem with it is that it means that people who can't afford to support osu! anymore won't be able to (easily) check how much they've contributed to osu! in the past which shouldn't be so. This is why I posted it here instead of a feature. I feel like it's more of a bug / oversight rather than something I want to be added.
Sandy Hoey
Just wondering, how would knowing how much they donated before benefit them in anyway if they know they can't afford to renew it?
Topic Starter
Lanturn
It doesn't need any benefits because it's classified as a problem. Having an ease of access to how much they've spent should be available to all users, not just current supporters. Like I mentioned already, this seems like a bug or oversight. I'm reporting it because I noticed it while renewing myself.

To put simply. It would be like needing amazon prime to easily view your order history or total amount spent.