posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Doom05
Hello.
Sandy Hoey
Hello...
Blitzfrog
Hi Doom05. This is Blitzfrog here. That user above me is Sandy Hoey. Sandy Hoey is also known as the introduction man, he is the man that introduces everyone into the forums. What is so cool about him is that he is an all see-ing eye as well. Although not posting, he generally watches in the dephs of mankind, ready to snipe that one dude that crosses the forum rules. Sandy Hoey is probably the most newbie friendly person around here. Check out every post in Introduction, there will be at least one Sandy Hoey here. So if you want to make friends, Sandy Hoey is the first one to go for. Sandy Hoey is just so cool, even his signature suggests that. The minimalistic design and a combo with his minimalistic avatar. He is the idol everyone should be inspired by. He is the man.

Welcome to the Forums dude :)
Meah
Hello, Welcome to osu! forums :D
Sandy Hoey

Blitzfrog wrote:

Hi Doom05. This is Blitzfrog here. That user above me is Sandy Hoey. Sandy Hoey is also known as the introduction man, he is the man that introduces everyone into the forums. What is so cool about him is that he is an all see-ing eye as well. Although not posting, he generally watches in the dephs of mankind, ready to snipe that one dude that crosses the forum rules. Sandy Hoey is probably the most newbie friendly person around here. Check out every post in Introduction, there will be at least one Sandy Hoey here. So if you want to make friends, Sandy Hoey is the first one to go for. Sandy Hoey is just so cool, even his signature suggests that. The minimalistic design and a combo with his minimalistic avatar. He is the idol everyone should be inspired by. He is the man.

Welcome to the Forums dude :)
What can I say, I have no life :?