forum

[Archived] Lag problem (Windows 10)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Nori-Desu
Everything was fine for a few hours then when i open it up, I would get a pop up and it says "A change was detected in your osu! folder" or something like that and i would start to lag.
I had to uninstall and install it and it would work fine but then it would repeat...
i been trying to figure this out but i cant find anything on google...

http://imgur.com/a/kgasw
CM2
Not really sure but wouldn't hurt to try some of these, I guess:

- Change battery mode to high performance if you're on a laptop.
- Change Frame Limiter to unlimited (F7)
- Compatibility mode, this is necessary for me on win 10

It really shouldn't matter if it's just on the menu though. There are lots of animations going on in there after all.
Pixel Junkie
I'm having similar issues. Just minutes ago I turned on my computer, opened osu!, and an updater I'd never seen before opened up. After the update was completed, the client had to rebuild my beatmap database from scratch, I had to relog, and now the game is unplayable due to cursor lag and horrendously low framerate.
Topic Starter
Nori-Desu

CM2 wrote:

Not really sure but wouldn't hurt to try some of these, I guess:

- Change battery mode to high performance if you're on a laptop.
- Change Frame Limiter to unlimited (F7)
- Compatibility mode, this is necessary for me on win 10

It really shouldn't matter if it's just on the menu though. There are lots of animations going on in there after all.
Changing it to compatibility mode would result into osu! not opening.
I think I found the problem, its either my skin or having discord open. I had to close discord cause having server lag on the game Unturned and i opened osu! later on without discord on and it stopped lagging.