forum

[Archived] Wacom CTL 470

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
kalaTudor
Problem Details:

Hey guys i got this tablret for christmas and used it like 1-2 years and it worked great but now i reinstalled my windows to windows 10 and now i installed the driver which i installed on windows 8 and now it says that no tablet is plugged in and when im in osu the cursor go crazy and freezes some times and i tried everything that i saw on youtube and i even contacted wacom and no fix.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20170222.2cuttingedge
o x
delete any existing drivers for your Wacom tablet, then download the up to date drivers on the Wacom website and it should work.
Topic Starter
kalaTudor
No work :(
o x
If possible try hooking your tablet up to a different port and seeing if t makes a difference. Also try connecting it to a different PC and seeing if the problem still happens on that one as well.
Topic Starter
kalaTudor

Cawub wrote:

If possible try hooking your tablet up to a different port and seeing if t makes a difference. Also try connecting it to a different PC and seeing if the problem still happens on that one as well.
Well i tried on my sisters pc and worked with absolutely no problem.But i when i plugged with another usb said its installing a new hardware but still the same ill try with another port and see if its still the same