forum

Hello, I'm new to osu!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
lifeisonlydark
Hi!

My name is currently Josh but I want to be called Jenny. I'm in the process of switching gender to female and I can be a bit weird because of the medicine im taking..
I thought id make an introduction topic to see whose nice and who to avoid :)
o x
Welcome to the forums! You'll meet a lot of great people here :)
T3ars_old
Hello! I see you're also from Sweden!

Välkommen!

I believe you will meet a lot of great people here and feel very welcomed! Hope to see you more on the forum! :)
Sandy Hoey
Welcome to the forums!!!! So glad that you could stop by. If you every have any questions about the game, or just wanna talk, you can always msg me in game or pm anytime. :D
Meah
Hello, welcome to osu! forums :)
T3ars_old
I take back my welcome.. You're really mean..
Sandy Hoey

T3ars wrote:

I take back my welcome.. You're really mean..
... :? I wonder why you have a problem with women...
T3ars_old

lifeisonlydark wrote:

And T3ars, if you got sad just from a message that was posted on this topic you might aswell kill yourself, because you are one of the most pathetic human beings i've encountered.

@Sandy Hoey Yeah.. Its super strange everyone wonders why I'm soo fucked up... Really nice dude..
Sandy Hoey

T3ars wrote:

lifeisonlydark wrote:

The thing is you're not taking a fucking bath with ice in it, you're literally putting your life at risk because some fucking cockhead think he's an "professional worker", and gives dogshit advice to some poor fucker with autism and feels good about it afterwards.

And T3ars, if you got sad just from a message that was posted on this topic you might aswell kill yourself, because you are one of the most pathetic human beings i've encountered.

@Sandy Hoey Yeah.. Its super strange everyone wonders why I'm soo fucked up... Really nice dude..
How did you get here from my comment? Just saying, he never responded to you and you took back your welcome. If you don't even want to talk to people nicely on the internet, which is easier, then it is really hard to do so in real life

And sorry to derail your welcome thread :cry:
T3ars_old
@Sandy Hoey He did responded to me.. I just quoted what he said to me before.. You can literally read it here: t/561318&start=240
It's in the last 3 posts..

I don't see how you tell me to talk to people nicely when this person literally told me to kill myself..
Sandy Hoey
Oh shit, didnt realize that was his account, LUL. I dont keep track of names, just profile pics. I cant even remember my classmates names. :lol:
Justified
T3ars_old
Whatever dude..
ZenitH-AT
Wait are you really changing gender? But why? This is an interesting development.
Adorn
Welcome to osu! and the forums.
Topic Starter
lifeisonlydark

Sandy Hoey wrote:

Oh shit, didnt realize that was his account, LUL. I dont keep track of names, just profile pics. I cant even remember my classmates names. :lol:
Justified
haha can't you read? hahah :D
Foxtrot
Hello Jenny, you seem pretty cool! What's your favorite osu! mode so far?
Rwyta
Rip account, this got escalated so fast.
Hikona
Welcome to the for... Oh, this account is ban? D:
Sandy Hoey
Your necroposting on a thread a month old to a person who is banned...