forum

Anyone around also do fingerstyle guitar?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Synere
Just wanted to know if any of you also do fingerstyle guitar...

Personally, I've been playing the guitar for ~4 years but have only started doing fingerstyle last year.

Share your story (Self arrangements too, if you're so inclined), it's so lonely being the only student in my year that knows how to arrange full songs :P
-shig-
I don't play the guitar a lot anymore, and I don't know how to arrange songs in fingerstyle, but I do know how to read tabs, and I do take my time to learn songs I want to learn given that the tabs I find are within my skill level lmao (I'm a total noob haha ;w;)

I mostly play the piano now though lmao
_Hatsumi
I'm no sungha jung but I manage to play some fingerstyle, which is fine by me :lol:
I can't read guitar sheets, since self-taught on guitar made me picky on which one should i learn xD
But I can read guitar tabs, (kudos to depapepe who gave me more reason to keep playing guitar)
Alysia_old_1
Yeah i do it a bit i bought those picks for your fingers to do it
Topic Starter
Synere

_Hatsumi wrote:

I'm no sungha jung but I manage to play some fingerstyle, which is fine by me :lol:
I can't read guitar sheets, since self-taught on guitar made me picky on which one should i learn xD
But I can read guitar tabs, (kudos to depapepe who gave me more reason to keep playing guitar)
Heyy that reminds me, I just recently finished some fingerstyle tabs of "kazamidori". Difference is, it's meant to be played with only one guitar. Shouldn't be too hard... PM me for the link
_Hatsumi

Synere wrote:

Heyy that reminds me, I just recently finished some fingerstyle tabs of "kazamidori". Difference is, it's meant to be played with only one guitar. Shouldn't be too hard... PM me for the link
omg yes please gimme gimme
Happyhawks2431
I play :D but very inconsistently...
but still better compared to my picking ^^
Awishi
ahihi ^ ^ o/

I have a YT Channel where I post there mostly my Fingerstyle/Dual Guitar Tablatures (but sometimes covers) of anime songs/osts. Check them out if you're interested to see my transcriptions and how to play the song ^ ^

Here's one of my latest Fingerstyle Tablature:

and here's two of my latest Dual Guitar Tablature:

and yes, fhána is <3

and...

yes, all of my arrangements are playable ahaha ^ ^
Tanomoshii Nekojou

Awishi wrote:

I have a YT Channel where I post there mostly my Fingerstyle
OwO