forum

[Archived] xbox triggers not working for osu!mania layout

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Akira Ishioka
when ever i plug in my xbox on controller all the other buttons seem to work except the triggers

i tred using my controller layout on my laptop (laptop=stable latest desktop=stable fallback) and i worked so i was wondering why is this a problem and how can i fix it. plz send help

edit:i use an xbox one controller if that helps :)
o x
Just change your desktop build to stable latest. Fallback has a lot of problems and is no longer being supported, it is not recommended for anyone to use it is only there for users who can not run osu! normally.
Topic Starter
Akira Ishioka

Cawub wrote:

Just change your desktop build to stable latest. Fallback has a lot of problems and is no longer being supported, it is not recommended for anyone to use it is only there for users who can not run osu! normally.

I CANT MAN my pc is shit and reupdates to stable fallback is there any way to fix dat?
Kao
Could you post your specs here?
If you don't know how, download [lucky:1337]Speccy[/lucky:1337] and screenshot the "Summary" Tab

Osu! Automatically goes back to Fallback when stable doesn't work as for example your PC can't run stable due to old hardware
Topic Starter
Akira Ishioka
http://imgur.com/a/FyoVn (i have no clue how to insert it here so i made it a link)