forum

[Archived] False Ranks

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
AnimeAlex321
Problem Details:

I happen to have a glitch with my account that keeps negative ranks attached.

People have told me that I have to fix it myself... yeah about that apparently their advise only helped a tad bit within the whole issue that I'm stuck in. I followed what they said to do exactly and it only worked with the glitched A rank. Since it said I only had one of those it was fixed up back to 0 As where it should have been from the start with not much effort and struggle. But there is still the negative S ranks that still haunt me on a daily basis...

They told me that I need to go in the game and try easy songs and actually achieve an S rank to start in order to reverse the negativity that is this so called rank glitch. well yes I did such thing a total of 5 times and what do you know... It then said I have a total of 0 S ranks as well. Problem solved right?... right?.. Nope!

Apparently I have the constant urge to have SS on all actual ranked maps, so when I went back to SS them with ease... the negative ranks came right back like nothing was done. But on the up side of things I am getting the SS I deserve, but also a negative rank to the side. So what's that your saying Alex?... Well I'm saying that I am now getting 2 integers per attempt to fix, a positive in one direction and a negative in the other direction.

Please for like the third time I ask, can a Game Dev. or Admin go in and manually fix this glitch. I'm sick of it if you can't tell by now.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

Check my profile ranks and you will see.

osu! version: 20160403.6
o x
Have you contacted accounts@ppy.sh yet.
Kao
If you would like to know more about this phenomenon
Read this thread t/544433