forum

[Archived] Editor crash on certain process on slider

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Epikem
Problem Details:

Step :
Select hitsounded (whistle, finish or clap) slider end and press space at some time before that slider.
While playing, press keyboard shortcut to disable hitsound and after the slider played, press ctrl + z and osu crashes.
It happens on some sliders while others not.

System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: 인덱스가 범위를 벗어났습니다. 인덱스는 음수가 아니어야 하며 컬렉션의 크기보다 작아야 합니다.
매개 변수 이름: index
위치: System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException(ExceptionArgument argument, ExceptionResource resource)
위치: #=qt_zHDnIx6Y076XY8aa3vvRfHllDOpbg6ZVFf8wJzpUqH$jTBHH8gCJiOrvBjjneW.#=qo7B$sSoztPIX1rqgksokrg==()
위치: #=qt_zHDnIx6Y076XY8aa3vvRfHllDOpbg6ZVFf8wJzpUqH$jTBHH8gCJiOrvBjjneW.#=qXLSKqr4R8scoQI$OL21DuQ==()
위치: #=qRi11lKWWHw_kt0$oy8c$zlwTebA4p6f2k0VhYf6q6j8=.#=qXLSKqr4R8scoQI$OL21DuQ==()
위치: #=qEKnxni_cpXVxQtyX8Z_9zA==.#=qJ4qusagaF_ACDBiLOwkx5A==.#=q0cYj_zt6tP4As$nnMxa3b3CG_aVnUKT7I2fpJKeNUnc=(#=q1A94NUACogoPP_UPPvhow9pQ8DaZu3NuF7jdoHK1aig= #=q6mK1Ju2J_03JRIQMbt2AUA==)
위치: System.Collections.Generic.List`1.ForEach(Action`1 action)
위치: #=qEKnxni_cpXVxQtyX8Z_9zA==.#=qvPBjkPgsgT40IbUXZx8eGwHlTiEvFHSw1ifTPd2VIEE=()
위치: #=qM7cscGMjJ8e9ml9xegG$UcyaliCY7MgPsWWxao8mRMo=.#=qMZLN_fSTtGfac1Cr5g4ylA==(#=qrqkIOd6ieA0DA0HnjluQGwEjrAwhoBWdhUlSjuSFaly5z0g8V6X6JdSnNDIc4tZg #=qVGa0UY0ooSCv6Ss2cMmEQQ==)
위치: #=qEKnxni_cpXVxQtyX8Z_9zA==.#=qXLSKqr4R8scoQI$OL21DuQ==()
위치: #=qjbTnv2bKX_GK$dbNKehgVDHST7Rg3A1Z8IvIvlFW8bQ=.#=q4bqGTyCxenGH6G118rtUWQ==(Object #=qVhdbVwadDamX4qWA$X6K6w==, EventArgs #=qXja$pIn3l_PXxHyMWO8dZA==)
위치: #=qRd01tVupzQRvNH4UBF3Pd8H11p3aL3ZuHZikmebziS4=.#=qhO9NdSrePv$OMWpbXD9PFA==(Object #=qVhdbVwadDamX4qWA$X6K6w==, EventArgs #=qK02H8lDvlZhOlW0X64CYcA==)
위치: #=qvnnRINjVGRJae6TUh3xMK_VX4Ai_Ga41e$_mgYCAhmc=.#=qLSRLs_zHsfwo2MxjALyDwvOqzuOAUI21HDLehRu4koc=(Object #=qVhdbVwadDamX4qWA$X6K6w==, EventArgs #=qXja$pIn3l_PXxHyMWO8dZA==)
위치: System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponent.FDoIdle(Int32 grfidlef)
위치: System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
위치: System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
위치: System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
위치: System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form mainForm)
위치: #=qvnnRINjVGRJae6TUh3xMK_VX4Ai_Ga41e$_mgYCAhmc=.#=qdT0zLF$EoDXbzK0Y_FW7hQ==()
위치: #=qjbTnv2bKX_GK$dbNKehgVDHST7Rg3A1Z8IvIvlFW8bQ=.#=qdT0zLF$EoDXbzK0Y_FW7hQ==()
위치: #=q41g5vb4gJrGWeS0zvVzAwg==.#=q1h15cbGQvsP12oKrnkJHpQ==(String #=qTdg5X5jfirE7Dq3z1BTPnQ==, Boolean #=qTfyCxOhXMQNwBfdhJzvgyLMGsp8rquptL00JduCG7Q4=, Boolean #=qyEGv5q4xj$enAF2yVeIujQ==)

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

(from 19s : It has two sound and I toggled both and pressed ctrl+z after the slider)

osu! version: 20170103.2 (latest)
Dntm8kmeeatu
Just to make sure, You are running on Latest correct? Not Fallback?
Topic Starter
Epikem

Dntm8kmeeatu wrote:

Just to make sure, You are running on Latest correct? Not Fallback?
Yup. I checked at options.
Can't you reproduce?
o x
I can't seem to replicate this, are you sure those are all the steps you took to make this crash occur?
Topic Starter
Epikem

Cawub wrote:

I can't seem to replicate this, are you sure those are all the steps you took to make this crash occur?
I can't because it does not occured by 100%. But when I tested, it occured repetitively quite easily with above step. Did you followed above video? And as I said it does not happen on some sliders.