forum

SUPER JUNIOR-KYUHYUN - Celebration~Kimi ni Kakeru Hashi~

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Cerulean Veyron
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Tuesday, December 12, 2017 at 7:17:57 PM

Artist: SUPER JUNIOR-KYUHYUN
Title: Celebration~Kimi ni Kakeru Hashi~
Tags: エイベックス トラックス Avex Trax スーパージュニア 슈퍼주니어 SJ 규현 キュヒョン One Voice J-pop
BPM: 88
Filesize: 28989kb
Play Time: 03:57
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (1.3 stars, 215 notes)
  2. Hard (3.09 stars, 480 notes)
  3. Normal (2.01 stars, 329 notes)
Download: SUPER JUNIOR-KYUHYUN - Celebration~Kimi ni Kakeru Hashi~
Download: SUPER JUNIOR-KYUHYUN - Celebration~Kimi ni Kakeru Hashi~ (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------

"A song doesn't have to be a ballad to be emotional or have meaning. But that doesn't mean they lack substance, those things often have deep sentimentality attached to them. That's what makes my songs special~"

Harmango
Hey! NM from queue - osu.ppy.sh/forum/p/5906201

Haven't ever heard the song, but it sounds amazing and i'll mod 2 difficulties for you :D

[Normal]
  1. Doesn't circle size seem a bit too small for a Normal map?
  2. 00:24:953 (2) - Flip this note so it starts from the right side instead of left, this will help with the flow of this note and the one after it
  3. 00:28:703 (1,2) - Remove overlap
  4. 02:59:385 (2) - Make this slider the same angle as the one before it, would look more aesthetically nice
  5. 03:31:431 - Whats up with the 3 timing points around this area?
  6. This difficulty in general looks great!

[Hard]
  1. 00:04:158 (1,2,3) - This overlap looks like a mess and hard to read
  2. 00:14:726 (6,1) - Avoid this overlap unless its a pattern that you're using in your whole map
  3. 00:54:271 (4) - Make this slider the same shape as the one before it to make better flow
  4. 01:46:260 (4) - Move this farther away from the one before it
  5. 02:34:669 (2) - Make this curve around the end of the slider before it?
  6. 03:15:067 (1,3) - Avoid this kinda overlap, gets confusing sometimes
  7. 03:17:794 (1,3) - Stack the head of slider 3 to the end of slider 1
  8. You seem to have some random timing points that aren't really doing anything

Hope I helped! Good luck with your map :)
Topic Starter
Cerulean Veyron

harmanjit102 wrote:

Hey! NM from queue - osu.ppy.sh/forum/p/5906201

Haven't ever heard the song, but it sounds amazing and i'll mod 2 difficulties for you :D

[Normal]
  1. Doesn't circle size seem a bit too small for a Normal map? Isn't circle size of 4.5 is also a normal size of the setting? As long as it doesn't really make a huge impact of a super-tiny circles in an average difficulty of the set~
  2. 00:24:953 (2) - Flip this note so it starts from the right side instead of left, this will help with the flow of this note and the one after it Well, wouldn't be bad to try it out~
  3. 00:28:703 (1,2) - Remove overlap Why though? The overlap itself is pretty solid and probably the two sliders are still distinguishable. There wouldn't be anything wrong with the overlap.
  4. 02:59:385 (2) - Make this slider the same angle as the one before it, would look more aesthetically nice I kinda dislike keeping up linear flowing as a structure, and leaving out a hardy straight sliders going in the same direction of the position in angle. So it wouldn't be the best thing to do even for aesthetics. So yeah, quite a subjective issue.
  5. 03:31:431 - Whats up with the 3 timing points around this area? It's technically the kiai time adjustments for these three inherited points, in order to stress the post-chorus' strongest downbeat. So I've done it for the fountain of stars during the start of spinner. So it's that one for sure.
  6. This difficulty in general looks great! Thank you~ ;p

[Hard]
  1. 00:04:158 (1,2,3) - This overlap looks like a mess and hard to read Since it's a hard difficulty, things around it should be a little more challenging than any difficulties on the set. So as for this, the readability doesn't seem to be bad at audience view and it directly goes to the next notes at structural flow. So there's nothing to be called a "mess" with the intended overlaps.
  2. 00:14:726 (6,1) - Avoid this overlap unless its a pattern that you're using in your whole map Nearly the same thing as above, but I really do am using overlaps through many parts on this difficulty.
  3. 00:54:271 (4) - Make this slider the same shape as the one before it to make better flow You mean, curve it? That would fine for me I guess.
  4. 01:46:260 (4) - Move this farther away from the one before it Probably just a few bit, but sure.
  5. 02:34:669 (2) - Make this curve around the end of the slider before it? I would probably do that, but it would be a little repetitive emphasizing curvy sliders way too much, so at least one straightened slider should fit the structure to keep a little bit of it's slider shape visible and smoothly flowing.
  6. 03:15:067 (1,3) - Avoid this kinda overlap, gets confusing sometimes Not a lot of times since overlaps are one of the objectives of this difficulty. So I've made many kinds of overlaps similar to this, as you've seen before, over all of the parts you may and may not notice. Well for short, it leaves a good consistency with most tracks.
  7. 03:17:794 (1,3) - Stack the head of slider 3 to the end of slider 1 Probably the same reasoning as above.
  8. You seem to have some random timing points that aren't really doing anything Ehmmm They do have some benefits to do some effects of the elements in the difficulty, no? I mean, changing up the volume, hitsound sampleset, slider velocity... probably all that. So it should be pretty obvious it's being used for something.

Hope I helped! Good luck with your map :)
Thank you for the mod! Appreciated~
Harmango
How come this map doesn't have a lot of mods? Its so good :D
Topic Starter
Cerulean Veyron
I certainly requested at some mod queues to get mods for this map, so hopefully it'd be pretty much sooner or later. Thank you again by the way ;3/
Harmango

Cerulean Veyron wrote:

I certainly requested at some mod queues to get mods for this map, so hopefully it'd be pretty much sooner or later. Thank you again by the way ;3/
No problem :D
-Nya-
Hi, from queue.

General:
  1. Just pointing out that the preview time starts right on top of the start of the vocal so when the preview starts playing it might sound abrupt, so it will be better to place the preview time here instead: 00:46:601 – Remember to fix this in all diffs.
  2. Hmm, the sliderslide sounds are a bit irritating, so please add a sliderslide hitsound file to silence them >.<

Hard:
  1. 00:02:453 (2,3,4) – Here, the objects aren’t overlapping each other, but in the next part: 00:04:158 (1,2,3,4,6,1) – etc. they do. It looks very inconsistent since there are no slider velocity changes happening between the two sections. So, either overlap 00:02:453 (2,3,4) – too for consistency, or avoid the overlaps. Imo avoiding the overlaps would be best since this is the hardest diff and I believe the gap won’t be an issue at all since the song is very slow so it won’t be too difficult. Also, the diff will look much cleaner if it’s spaced out and not overlapping. Overlaps like that is more for a Normal imo. I realized at some places you did add jumps but it looks more inconsistent and random since you didn’t add jumps at other strong beats too, like 00:06:885 (1) – 00:10:635 (3) - and also, if you want to follow the approach that only some objects should be emphasized with jumps then 00:03:135 (4) – shouldn’t have a jump since the beat isn’t strong at all. So just doublecheck your spacings in this diff and ensure that the patten you decide to follow remains consistent throughout the diff. Take note that I’m not referring to kiai times but to the other sections before and after the kiai times. Just make the spacings between the objects smaller than the spacings between the objects in the kiai times.
  2. 00:11:317 – Why did you lower the volume to 20%? The beat on the tail of the slider is rather loud (louder than 00:10:806 - ) so the volume should actually be kept the same or be raised a bit. This applies to the other diffs too.
  3. 00:12:340 (1) – I think a whistle should be added on the tail of this slider too to be consistent with 00:14:044 (5) – .
  4. The whistle hitsound (the ping) that you use you used a lot to be honest. At some places I feel it’s a bit unnecessary, like: 00:13:703 (3,4) - 00:14:726 - 00:17:453 (7) – etc. You can try only placing them on the claps since that’s where the impact sounds are, but it’s up to you. I just advise you to use them less since they get so overpowering later on and it’s not really a soft sound or a sound that you can’t really hear. This applies to other diffs too.
  5. 00:20:521 (1,4) –For aesthetics you can try stacking this or avoid the stack.
  6. 00:48:817 (2,3,4) –The spacing here is 1.60 while the spacings in the other parts, like here: 00:50:521 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) – and 00:53:249 (1,2,3,4) – and 01:04:840 (2,3,4,5) – is 1.30. The tone of the vocal actually remains the same mostly in the kiai so I don’t really understand why you decided to use two different spacings. I suggest just sticking to 1.30.
  7. 00:58:703 (1,3) –This overlap really bothered me. It looks untidy imo so rather avoid the overlap.
  8. 01:01:090 (8,1) –This slight overlap also bothered me. You can either avoid the overlap or overlap the objects more so it looks tidier and also not accidental.
  9. 01:28:703 (1,4) –Same as 00:20:521 (1,4) –
  10. 01:36:203 (6,7) –Hmm, I don’t really understand the purpose of this jump. The beat on the head of (6) isn’t really strong so it don’t require emphasis. I suggest making the spacing similar to 01:35:862 (5,6) – to avoid making a jump. I think it occurs somewhere else in the previous part of the diff too.
  11. 03:02:794 –You missed a really important beat here. I suggest mapping it out. So something like this would be nice:
  12. 03:03:987 –There’s a beat here too, so you can add a short slider here to catch that beat:
  13. The spacing in the last kiai is inconsistent too. Some are very small while the others are bigger, so it’s just a consistency issue again. So, these I would use normal spacing for and not the current, very small spacing: 03:12:340 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5) – etc.

I will continue with the other diffs later.

Normal:
  1. I suggest raising the OD of this diff a bit since Hard's OD is 6 and the OD for Normal can be a bit higher tbh. Something like 4.5 or 5 would be great.
  2. 00:03:817 (5,6,1) – You used the exact same pattern in Hard (the triple) so it would be better to make the pattern in Normal a bit easier to support the gap between the two diffs and to show that there is a gap between the two, so something like this will be nice:
    Just change the two circles into a ¼ slider.
  3. 00:09:271 (5,6,1) -^, there may be more similar cases like this further on, so just keep a lookout for them if you decide to follow my suggestion.
  4. 00:17:112 (3,1) –The flow here is a bit uncomfortable since both sliders are placed in the same position. I suggest doing something like this:
    Just Ctrl+H the second slider.
  5. 00:30:067 –This is a rather important beat and it’s weird to leave it out cause you just want it to be clickable while playing, so rather map it out to emphasize that vocal, so something like this:
    There are other similar cases like this. I’m not gonna point them out but you can decide for yourself which ones you think should be mapped out and which ones isn’t necessary.
  6. 00:46:431 (1) –Hmm, usually a single repeat slider is 100% fine, but three repeats can be crossing the boundaries a bit since newbies might be thrown off guard. A pattern like this will be more normal-like:
  7. 01:54:612 (1) -^
  8. 03:06:885 (1,2) –The combo’ing you used here is inconsistent with the new comboing here: 00:46:431 (1) - 01:54:612 (1) – So for consistency remove the new combo here: 03:06:885 (1) – and add new combo here: 03:08:249 (2) –
  9. 03:52:567 –Add a circle here to map out the beat. Would be a nice way to end that pattern off.

Easy:
  1. Why did you decide to map this diff like a Normal? There are so many ½ rhythms so it can’t really be called an Easy… (Look right at the bottom of this mod)
  2. 00:28:703 (1,2) – and 00:30:749 (3,4) – It’s better to make the shape of the slider completely visible otherwise players might get confused. So rather do this to ensure that beginners don’t have visualization issues:
    Picture
    and
    There are a lot of similar cases like this in the rest of the diff.
  3. 00:39:271 (6,1) –This is also same as above since the circle is covering almost the entire middle of the slider making it difficult to see the path of the slider clearly.
  4. 00:47:794 (1,2) –Rather avoid this slight overlap. It looks more accidental and not that good. You can just flip (2) to prevent the overlap or change the shape.
  5. 02:30:067 (6,1) -^

Since the Easy is mapped like a Normal I feel it would be better to rename the diffs so they fit in better with the difficulty of the diff. So like this: Custom name -> Hard -> Normal. If you decide to do this, you can ignore my suggestion about the triples in the Normal’s mod since it’ll be a Hard so it’s fine.

Good Luck~
Topic Starter
Cerulean Veyron

-Nya- wrote:

Hi, from queue.

General:
  1. Just pointing out that the preview time starts right on top of the start of the vocal so when the preview starts playing it might sound abrupt, so it will be better to place the preview time here instead: 00:46:601 – Remember to fix this in all diffs. The audio doesn't really sound that bad while the preview point is pinned on the start of the vocal line, where you could hear the exact timestamp rather than before it. It doesn't really happen very often to people too, so this might not be a highly necessity issue.
  2. Hmm, the sliderslide sounds are a bit irritating, so please add a sliderslide hitsound file to silence them >.< "Irritating"? I don't know why would it be better silencing the sliderslides. But if doing so, I would probably need to increase the volume settings since most of the custom hitsounds are nearly soft and quiet to be fit with the song track. It might sound a little empty when dealing with longer sliders by adding those silenced sliderslide, especially the Easy difficulty pretty much. So I'd like to keep it for some few audibility.

Hard:
  1. 00:02:453 (2,3,4) – Here, the objects aren’t overlapping each other, but in the next part: 00:04:158 (1,2,3,4,6,1) – etc. they do. It looks very inconsistent since there are no slider velocity changes happening between the two sections. So, either overlap 00:02:453 (2,3,4) – too for consistency, or avoid the overlaps. Imo avoiding the overlaps would be best since this is the hardest diff and I believe the gap won’t be an issue at all since the song is very slow so it won’t be too difficult. Also, the diff will look much cleaner if it’s spaced out and not overlapping. Overlaps like that is more for a Normal imo. I realized at some places you did add jumps but it looks more inconsistent and random since you didn’t add jumps at other strong beats too, like 00:06:885 (1) – 00:10:635 (3) - and also, if you want to follow the approach that only some objects should be emphasized with jumps then 00:03:135 (4) – shouldn’t have a jump since the beat isn’t strong at all. So just doublecheck your spacings in this diff and ensure that the patten you decide to follow remains consistent throughout the diff. Take note that I’m not referring to kiai times but to the other sections before and after the kiai times. Just make the spacings between the objects smaller than the spacings between the objects in the kiai times.
    Let's see... I kinda agree with putting more jumps on great downbeats, but some parts you mentioned... doesn't really sound that much of an impact, pretty much this 00:06:544 (8,1) - while the vocals did not land a high note or increase it's pitch, it can barely sound slight too. Also, the point of creating overlaps are technically intended as for a new objective to be at the highest difficulty. Well, really... This is a Hard difficulty, no? With some complexity obstacles to be entitled as "hard", like dense overlaps or bigger spacings etc, it would be pretty much suitable rather than avoiding overlaps and create some difficulty spikes as how your suggestion sounds like.

Well, of course you can create a general intensity for a part that the song track asks for it, but that's different from emphasizing with obvious jumps. As long as the whole foremost patterns create enough intensity for both of the song track intensity and note density of the objects, the balanced emphasis is still there. I probably figured because of the song and the presence of a Hard difficulty is okay even in gameplay. Compared to the rest of the difficulty, in terms of sheer circles, but the kiai times does up the density a bit and not needing to increase the others a lot more than them since it's one of the most important sections. But for adding jumps on verses, it can be a little smaller if fitting. But at some downbeats over the verses making similar sounds as the upbeats before it, it doesn't really fit much for overadding jumps in each one of them. So at least using the same formula as for mapping out usually by distance spacing, there won't be anything wrong and won't affect the gameplay to the players' too much for spacing out parts. And thus, maintained the consistency.

2. 00:11:317 – Why did you lower the volume to 20%? The beat on the tail of the slider is rather loud (louder than 00:10:806 - ) so the volume should actually be kept the same or be raised a bit. This applies to the other diffs too. I lowered it to 20% because the piano and strings are landed on beat with lower sounding too. I've probably done nearly the same thing on 02:17:794 -, so there's the consistency in audibility and in other difficulties as well.
  3. 00:12:340 (1) – I think a whistle should be added on the tail of this slider too to be consistent with 00:14:044 (5) – . Ahh, didn't noticed that.
  4. The whistle hitsound (the ping) that you use you used a lot to be honest. At some places I feel it’s a bit unnecessary, like: 00:13:703 (3,4) - 00:14:726 - 00:17:453 (7) – etc. You can try only placing them on the claps since that’s where the impact sounds are, but it’s up to you. I just advise you to use them less since they get so overpowering later on and it’s not really a soft sound or a sound that you can’t really hear. This applies to other diffs too. Ever since you don't clearly understand the hitsounding, it actually follows some guitar strings on the song track, so those whistles are added on the audible ones. So with that, it could sounds much more filling than just leaving it an empty blank of a circle where at least one hitsound should fit for the objects to be perceptible.
  5. 00:20:521 (1,4) –For aesthetics you can try stacking this or avoid the stack. Looks a bit far to barely notice regarding the approach rate setting. But I'd rather overlap, this counts though.
  6. 00:48:817 (2,3,4) –The spacing here is 1.60 while the spacings in the other parts, like here: 00:50:521 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) – and 00:53:249 (1,2,3,4) – and 01:04:840 (2,3,4,5) – is 1.30. The tone of the vocal actually remains the same mostly in the kiai so I don’t really understand why you decided to use two different spacings. I suggest just sticking to 1.30. Well, that kind of sounding doesn't seem the same to me though. Since the vocal seems to go like some continuous 1/4 based mainstream, it would be quite too much fitting for spiking. Ehh... I probably did the same thing on 01:56:999 (2,3,4) - and further on kiai time around if you haven't known already. Still couldn't notice the consistency before telling that so?
  7. 00:58:703 (1,3) –This overlap really bothered me. It looks untidy imo so rather avoid the overlap. Nearly the same reasoning from 00:02:453 (2,3,4) – for the overlaps. In addition for that, solid aesthetics/patterns are already shown to the full audience. So why not creating something different to give them a second look? The same thing will be marked with -
  8. 01:01:090 (8,1) –This slight overlap also bothered me. You can either avoid the overlap or overlap the objects more so it looks tidier and also not accidental. -
  9. 01:28:703 (1,4) –Same as 00:20:521 (1,4) – -
  10. 01:36:203 (6,7) –Hmm, I don’t really understand the purpose of this jump. The beat on the head of (6) isn’t really strong so it don’t require emphasis. I suggest making the spacing similar to 01:35:862 (5,6) – to avoid making a jump. I think it occurs somewhere else in the previous part of the diff too. It's probably worth a jump though, even in the closest landing on downbeat. The high note is great, pitch is a little high, mmm... Seems fine for a small jump like this one. It wouldn't be too hard in my viewpoint of it, so yeah.
  11. 03:02:794 –You missed a really important beat here. I suggest mapping it out. So something like this would be nice:
    Alrighty~ kinda did similar, yeah.
  12. 03:03:987 –There’s a beat here too, so you can add a short slider here to catch that beat: Well, from here. I don't really think mainstreaming the vocals are one of the best options here. It's probably a calm part where low notes land, so increasing the density by putting more 1/4s is pretty overdone.
  13. The spacing in the last kiai is inconsistent too. Some are very small while the others are bigger, so it’s just a consistency issue again. So, these I would use normal spacing for and not the current, very small spacing: 03:12:340 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5) – etc.

I will continue with the other diffs later.

Normal:
  1. I suggest raising the OD of this diff a bit since Hard's OD is 6 and the OD for Normal can be a bit higher tbh. Something like 4.5 or 5 would be great. Why that? I've made a little balance in between difficulties of the whole set with the settings doubled the harder it goes. Just like this ENH set, it balances out 2 -> 4 -> 6 or so on. With increasing the OD, that might be a little harsh to be honest.
  2. 00:03:817 (5,6,1) – You used the exact same pattern in Hard (the triple) so it would be better to make the pattern in Normal a bit easier to support the gap between the two diffs and to show that there is a gap between the two, so something like this will be nice:
    Just change the two circles into a ¼ slider.
    At least it's a full-stacked triplets rather than spaced out big in hard difficulty. It's much easier while clicking in one grid continuously to input triple 1/4 circles and stack, rather than a sliderkick. But really, sliderkicks in Normal difficulty? heh... Repeatable sliderkicks are okay as long as the cursor holds it still. But that... It's probably going to be a little hard for normal players to clearly track them.
  3. 00:09:271 (5,6,1) -^, there may be more similar cases like this further on, so just keep a lookout for them if you decide to follow my suggestion. -
  4. 00:17:112 (3,1) –The flow here is a bit uncomfortable since both sliders are placed in the same position. I suggest doing something like this:
    Just Ctrl+H the second slider.
    Sure, no problem.
  5. 00:30:067 –This is a rather important beat and it’s weird to leave it out cause you just want it to be clickable while playing, so rather map it out to emphasize that vocal, so something like this:
    Isn't that also similar to 00:21:544 - 01:29:726 - 01:37:908 - in rhythm composition? For your information, this part and the similar ones are the parts that I actually don't mainstream the vocals, but the strings instead. I didn't want to increase the density by making more complex rhythms in these kinds of parts. If it were to be an issue for the Hard difficulty, I would agree. But unluckily, it's a Normal. So there's that.

There are other similar cases like this. I’m not gonna point them out but you can decide for yourself which ones you think should be mapped out and which ones isn’t necessary.
  6. 00:46:431 (1) –Hmm, usually a single repeat slider is 100% fine, but three repeats can be crossing the boundaries a bit since newbies might be thrown off guard. A pattern like this will be more normal-like:
    Not bad. Since it's a slow song, but the base of snapping is like a double bpm of it, I don't really think it's a normal-like patterning by the looks of it. It's not close to hard as well, so this is just simply increasing the note density or extending the substance of gameplay/rhythm composition. It's not bad, but implementing it wouldn't be right though.
  7. 01:54:612 (1) -^ -
  8. 03:06:885 (1,2) –The combo’ing you used here is inconsistent with the new comboing here: 00:46:431 (1) - 01:54:612 (1) – So for consistency remove the new combo here: 03:06:885 (1) – and add new combo here: 03:08:249 (2) – Okay, sure.
  9. 03:52:567 –Add a circle here to map out the beat. Would be a nice way to end that pattern off. It is already the end of it. The song leaves a piano playing through along with the vocals, and nothing else than those two tracks. So adding a circle here might also need me to add others as the rest of it. But, maybe that wouldn't be a good way to show distinct on the rhythm composition.

Easy:
  1. Why did you decide to map this diff like a Normal? There are so many ½ rhythms so it can’t really be called an Easy… (Look right at the bottom of this mod) It's a slow song, yeah... you already know that since the beginning. But hey, easy difficulties aren't always hitting up mainly the white ticks just for a solid rhythm or pattern or anything to make things easier. This is also considered an Easy because it doesn't represent a lot of 1/2 notes like the Normal difficulty. Since the time in submission of this map, it was probably all objects on white ticks. It played a little bit dull when I asked a newbie player for a testplay because the rhythm doesn't have a distinctive rhythm and interesting things on it. Thus, added 1/2 notes on many parts in order to keep up the variation than solid.
  2. 00:28:703 (1,2) – and 00:30:749 (3,4) – It’s better to make the shape of the slider completely visible otherwise players might get confused. So rather do this to ensure that beginners don’t have visualization issues:
    Picture
    and
    Well, alright~

There are a lot of similar cases like this in the rest of the diff.
  3. 00:39:271 (6,1) –This is also same as above since the circle is covering almost the entire middle of the slider making it difficult to see the path of the slider clearly. If you say so...
  4. 00:47:794 (1,2) –Rather avoid this slight overlap. It looks more accidental and not that good. You can just flip (2) to prevent the overlap or change the shape. Ahh, this one's intentional though. Just like any other overlaps in the whole set... at least most of it's borders and position is visible.
    So yeah... Kinda acceptable for beginners to read and bypass it on gameplay.
  5. 02:30:067 (6,1) -^ -

Since the Easy is mapped like a Normal I feel it would be better to rename the diffs so they fit in better with the difficulty of the diff. So like this: Custom name -> Hard -> Normal. If you decide to do this, you can ignore my suggestion about the triples in the Normal’s mod since it’ll be a Hard so it’s fine.

Good Luck~
I highly thank you for looking deeply through the mapset. There are some explanations you might wanna read why I haven't changed it, but ehh... Thanks again for the great efforts you've made on this mod! ;)
Rizen
I'll give this a NM some time tonight o/
Pira
Hi from your M4M queue! I didn't know I was supposed to mod first until now fucking end me adfsdfpifj

[Easy]
  1. 00:34:158 (1) - No reason not to blanket, IMO, even if the next slider is identical since it's not directly symmetric.
  2. 00:47:794 (1,2) - The overlap would be more aesthetic if it was more than just barely the tip. This isn't necessary considering you have a lot of slight overlaps in this, though, but considering this overlaps the slider body instead of a circle, it wouldn't hurt to change.
  3. 00:47:794 (1,2) - I personally disagree with the rhythm choice for 1/1 gaps like this and 00:53:249 (1,2) due to not perfectly matching up with the vocals like 00:50:521 (4,5), but more importantly, the drum and the bass guitar note also change exactly on the blue tick 1/4 right before, so the second slider is essentially mapped to nothing. I'd suggest making these 1/2 gaps with the second slider still extended to a 1/2 gap after so that it at least makes the changing vocal pitch clickable. I know this is heavily recurring throughout the map, but do think about changing it.
  4. 01:06:885 (4) - Consider making this exactly symmetrical like 01:07:908 (5).
  5. 02:31:431 (1) - Perhaps overlap this more too since 02:34:158 (3,4) - is much more so as well.
  6. 02:32:794 (2) - Speaking of which, please blanket with this. heil blanket mods
  7. 03:02:453 (6) - This is somewhat subjective, but I think this slider (and this applies to most 4 point sliders) looks better if the middle segment was shorter so that the slider looks longer as opposed to wider.
  8. 03:25:294 (7) - This overlap's a bit too much, on the other hand, considering it covers more than half of the slider body compared to the majority of your overlaps being at the tips of sliders.
  9. 03:51:203 (5) - Feels a bit boring (well, passive may be a better word in an Easy) due to ignoring the last bit of the vocal. Perhaps make 03:50:521 (4) - a repeat and make the vocal clickable after a 1/2 gap? After looking at other difficulties, though, I realize this is mapped to the synthesizer, so I guess it's fine in that case (still would map the vocals since you can't map the synthesizer clearly without 3/4)
[Normal]
  1. CS 4.5 Normal and CS 5 Hard? That's unrankbul wat a trahss map reEeEeEEEeEeee
  2. I actually appreciate this as it's unique and fits well with the slow BPM, though!
  3. 00:12:340 (1,2) - Rhythm choice feels a bit odd as vocals don't start on 00:12:340 (1), but they're still on the repeat and the end, unlike 00:15:067 (1) where it's sustained throughout the whole slider. I think a circle, a 1/2 slider, a circle, and then a repeated 1/2 slider at 00:13:703 would fit much better due to the descending vocal that still stays the same in tone.
  4. 00:29:726 (2) - This time, the overlap does seem inconsistently too small. Perhaps make it a bit more?
  5. 00:40:635 (2,3) - This would be more fun and be more consistent as another triple like 00:39:271 (4,5,1).
  6. 00:51:885 (3,4) - IMO, the angle of these sliders look a bit weird/askew, so consider blanketing with 00:52:567 (4), or just use a straight slider as you did with 00:51:203 (2) to make the progression consistent.
  7. 01:02:453 (2) - Same thing regarding overlaps. Doesn't have to be too much, but slight ones like these right after something like 01:00:749 (5,6,1) seems visually inconsistent.
  8. 01:27:339 (3) - Blanket 01:28:703 (1) - properly. I'm going to hell for this
  9. 01:51:544 (2) - Consider making the curve of this slider identical to 01:50:521 (1) since it looks a bit random right now.
  10. 02:27:340 (3) - Maybe just make this identical with the last two, considering you did so in the last pattern. If not, make the second one flipped instead of the third one so it looks visually consistent.
[Hard]
  1. After looking at this diff, I think you could lower the AR of the whole mapset since it's actually rather high for such a slow BPM compared to other maps of their difficulty. So, perhaps something like AR 3 > 5 > 7 instead of 4 > 6 > 8.
  2. 00:10:124 (2) - Blanket kds and kms pls
  3. 00:31:090 (6) - Consider making the blue-tick vocal clickable; two circles, perhaps.
  4. 00:39:612 (1) - Heil loctav (on the bright side, you know a map's good when the majority of things you said about it so far are only blankets)
  5. 00:46:431 (1,2,3,4,5) - There's nothing wrong with this, but I feel as though difficulty spikes a bit too much, considering you haven't spaced 1/4's out at all aside from slider/circle combinations. Perhaps buff spacing a bit more before so newer players won't be caught off guard immediately.
  6. 01:01:431 (1) - This overlap also needs to be significantly more since you can barely call it that right now. Px
  7. 01:28:703 (1) - You even blanketed 01:27:681 (6) I came
  8. 01:50:521 (1) - Wave sliders (all sliders in fact) don't look too good when diagonal by themselves due to feeling askew/lopsided, so consider making it more horizontal.
  9. 01:52:908 (5) - Like this, for instance, but how about making this a 120 degree rotation of 01:52:567 (4) (since it's already pretty close to it, so not sure how you got this slider) and putting 01:53:249 (6) for a triangle pattern?
  10. 01:54:612 (1,2,3,4,5) - These linear jumps would look more appealing if combo'ed by 2 instead of 5, despite being inconsistent with 00:46:431 (1,2,3,4,5).
  11. 02:02:794 (5) - This is so nazi, but make the middle segment of the wave slider bit of this slider shorter to make the curves softer like this.
  12. 02:04:669 (2,3) - I think this might be the first time you didn't stack a 1/4 aside from the drum jumps before each kiai, so stack it for consistency.
  13. 02:22:737 (5,6) - Consider spacing these from 02:22:567 (4) since vocals start here.
  14. 02:30:067 (4,5,6,7) - I'd suggest making these 1/4 jumps as they're the exact same snare sound before each kiai, or something similar to it for consistent intensity.
  15. 02:33:135 (5,6) - Don't really like this overlap as the sliderhead of 5 and 6's edge are barely touching, so I'd suggest pulling them slightly apart more.
  16. 03:08:249 (2) - Guess you forgot to NC this?
  17. 03:08:249 (2,3,4,5,6) - Also, speaking of these jumps: I've said this already, but you should really try to bring intensity up in other areas of the map since spacing anywhere else doesn't come close to this. When all these jumps before each kiais are removed, the SR goes from 3.04* to 2.37*, and that's not a very nice diff spike.

Good luck with the mapset! I actually really enjoyed analyzing it, and I've never said that before about lower difficulties. Hope some of this was helpful to you!
Left
u got my mod
M4M with Eromanga

[Easy]
03:47:453 (6) - looks like circle in 03:48:817 - is better. cuz high sound there and used 03:43:362 (2) - before.

[Normal]
00:46:431 (1) - looks like too hard for noobs but ok if u insist
01:04:840 (2) - why not like this? sound supports https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/7917902
02:13:021 (2,3) - ^
02:10:635 (2,3,4) - can make it perfect triangle as u did before? 02:10:635 (2,4) - also too close with stack of triplet.
02:17:794 (5) - , 01:09:612 (1) - clickable and nonclickable's gap looks quite big. can u make it consistent? (i mean circle-spiner pattern)

[Hard]
00:20:521 (1,3) - too close not good in look i think
00:54:271 (4) - HS in tail and head, but 00:54:612 (5) - no sound in head, even no HS wut.. at least put some symbols in head, i recommend changing rhythm
02:08:931 (7,8) - isn't DS too suddenly/randomly high?
01:09:612 (1) - same with Normal, clickable

Good Luck!
Topic Starter
Cerulean Veyron

Opsi wrote:

Hi from your M4M queue! I didn't know I was supposed to mod first until now fucking end me adfsdfpifj llo d

[Easy]
  1. 00:34:158 (1) - No reason not to blanket, IMO, even if the next slider is identical since it's not directly symmetric. And no reason to redo this just for the aesthetics as well. As long as there is structure on this part rather than blanketing, that would probably be a subjective issue in my point of view.
  2. 00:47:794 (1,2) - The overlap would be more aesthetic if it was more than just barely the tip. This isn't necessary considering you have a lot of slight overlaps in this, though, but considering this overlaps the slider body instead of a circle, it wouldn't hurt to change. If it is only for visibility and distance spacing, I wouldn't really do that for solid reasons. But if that's your call...
  3. 00:47:794 (1,2) - I personally disagree with the rhythm choice for 1/1 gaps like this and 00:53:249 (1,2) due to not perfectly matching up with the vocals like 00:50:521 (4,5), but more importantly, the drum and the bass guitar note also change exactly on the blue tick 1/4 right before, so the second slider is essentially mapped to nothing. I'd suggest making these 1/2 gaps with the second slider still extended to a 1/2 gap after so that it at least makes the changing vocal pitch clickable. I know this is heavily recurring throughout the map, but do think about changing it.
    Okay... I tried that rhythm out by lengthen the slider and adjusting it on timeline. It seems to completely ignore the snare on 00:49:158 - which is probably focuses on secondary background music over the main track of the song, more specifically as for the vocal pitch. Shouldn't objects in an Easy difficulty follow most downbeats? Because the rhythm you're suggesting seems a bit vague, which is a little tricky to understand the rhythm on gameplay whenever a beginner player attempts to bypass this one. So having the little more simpler rhythm composition than complex, the current ones should at least suffice the rhythm it follows. After all, nothing seems to change other than becoming an offbeat.
  4. 01:06:885 (4) - Consider making this exactly symmetrical like 01:07:908 (5). Ehh, why is that? I don't intend to create curvy flows or a symmetry as it is already polished pretty much. It wouldn't really fit making these two sliders exactly the same thing as well for this part too. So, I guess this one's not necessary.
  5. 02:31:431 (1) - Perhaps overlap this more too since 02:34:158 (3,4) - is much more so as well. Sure thing.
  6. 02:32:794 (2) - Speaking of which, please blanket with this. heil blanket mods Well, since the default distance spacing doesn't allow me (as of which, it makes the distance spacing too small) to blanket, I guess that is also a subjective issue. But hey, blanket mod doesn't show quality ;p
  7. 03:02:453 (6) - This is somewhat subjective, but I think this slider (and this applies to most 4 point sliders) looks better if the middle segment was shorter so that the slider looks longer as opposed to wider. Hmm doesn't sound like the best option just to make it "look nice" in my perspective.
    Sometimes, wider sliders give better visual structure than giving out shorter in turns. Visibility would literally be important over some parts like this one though. So yeah...
  8. 03:25:294 (7) - This overlap's a bit too much, on the other hand, considering it covers more than half of the slider body compared to the majority of your overlaps being at the tips of sliders. It's most likely close to being called "half" as an overlap, but somehow the slider head is still visible and approach rate is low as well, no? I wouldn't agree more if it were only for something that represents something out of context or whatever.
  9. 03:51:203 (5) - Feels a bit boring (well, passive may be a better word in an Easy) due to ignoring the last bit of the vocal. Perhaps make 03:50:521 (4) - a repeat and make the vocal clickable after a 1/2 gap? After looking at other difficulties, though, I realize this is mapped to the synthesizer, so I guess it's fine in that case (still would map the vocals since you can't map the synthesizer clearly without 3/4) Hehhh, I wish I could... But technically, if I do really create a repeat slider here, it would overfill the space I'm intending to do for the spinner. Even so, the song track after this doesn't play a lot in pursuit,
    or it's getting a little more calmer and softer. So flooding out the space with more rhythms may be quite too much and will be primitive after. I'd better keep it for that to be honest.
[Normal]
  1. CS 4.5 Normal and CS 5 Hard? That's unrankbul wat a trahss map reEeEeEEEeEeee
  2. I actually appreciate this as it's unique and fits well with the slow BPM, though! xd
  3. 00:12:340 (1,2) - Rhythm choice feels a bit odd as vocals don't start on 00:12:340 (1), but they're still on the repeat and the end, unlike 00:15:067 (1) where it's sustained throughout the whole slider. I think a circle, a 1/2 slider, a circle, and then a repeated 1/2 slider at 00:13:703 would fit much better due to the descending vocal that still stays the same in tone. Sounds more like, "redo the rhythm with more circles only to follow vocal/background music" or something like that. It doesn't really look intriguing as of the structure or in gameplay to be honest. Currently it's mapped on some downbeats to keep it less confusing and not to crowd the rhythm composition as well to fit as a Normal difficulty.
  4. 00:29:726 (2) - This time, the overlap does seem inconsistently too small. Perhaps make it a bit more? Overlap more? Won't argue with that ;p
  5. 00:40:635 (2,3) - This would be more fun and be more consistent as another triple like 00:39:271 (4,5,1). I kinda prefer adding those triples more closely to the longer white ticks rather than in the middle of the track, which is a lot more easier to click on while there's a new track or a strong beat that's coming up after. I would add it if it were a part of chorus in kiai, but seems like it isn't.
  6. 00:51:885 (3,4) - IMO, the angle of these sliders look a bit weird/askew, so consider blanketing with 00:52:567 (4), or just use a straight slider as you did with 00:51:203 (2) to make the progression consistent. Ehh, I'm not used to making concreted patterns if you meant by making some symmetry or creating more linear sliders on parts like these. So doing that would be indefinite in aesthetics or patterning.
  7. 01:02:453 (2) - Same thing regarding overlaps. Doesn't have to be too much, but slight ones like these right after something like 01:00:749 (5,6,1) seems visually inconsistent. Would overlap just a little bit because of the distance spacing. But yeah.
  8. 01:27:339 (3) - Blanket 01:28:703 (1) - properly. I'm going to hell for this Same reason for blanketing. And indeed you are.
  9. 01:51:544 (2) - Consider making the curve of this slider identical to 01:50:521 (1) since it looks a bit random right now. I kinda tried that though, and I did. Because of the red anchor on this slider, it would not really be exactly as the previous curved slider. So this isn't really a necessity for some differing pattern issues.
  10. 02:27:340 (3) - Maybe just make this identical with the last two, considering you did so in the last pattern. If not, make the second one flipped instead of the third one so it looks visually consistent. Is this because of the patterning, or the slider head placements? If it's that, the distance spacing over the whole difficulty would break here, even if they're identical visually. So this should simply be a little bit self-explanatory though.
[Hard]
  1. After looking at this diff, I think you could lower the AR of the whole mapset since it's actually rather high for such a slow BPM compared to other maps of their difficulty. So, perhaps something like AR 3 > 5 > 7 instead of 4 > 6 > 8. mmmm I might agree on this, but changes may be temporary.
  2. 00:10:124 (2) - Blanket kds and kms pls no
  3. 00:31:090 (6) - Consider making the blue-tick vocal clickable; two circles, perhaps.
  4. 00:39:612 (1) - Heil loctav (on the bright side, you know a map's good when the majority of things you said about it so far are only blankets) HEIL WHO???? A BIG NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  5. 00:46:431 (1,2,3,4,5) - There's nothing wrong with this, but I feel as though difficulty spikes a bit too much, considering you haven't spaced 1/4's out at all aside from slider/circle combinations. Perhaps buff spacing a bit more before so newer players won't be caught off guard immediately. Uhh,
    I've probably do that on most parts on every choruses... Isn't that more than enough? Buffing up the distance spacing would be a little penetrating and also creates a bigger spike than the current one. So this one should be okay for players that are seemingly want a jumpy start of chorus.
  6. 01:01:431 (1) - This overlap also needs to be significantly more since you can barely call it that right now. Px Alright
  7. 01:28:703 (1) - You even blanketed 01:27:681 (6) I came hi blanket, now scram
  8. 01:50:521 (1) - Wave sliders (all sliders in fact) don't look too good when diagonal by themselves due to feeling askew/lopsided, so consider making it more horizontal. Hmm kinda did on other wavy sliders slightly, but not this one since it looks already polished, but probably done fine.
  9. 01:52:908 (5) - Like this, for instance, but how about making this a 120 degree rotation of 01:52:567 (4) (since it's already pretty close to it, so not sure how you got this slider) and putting 01:53:249 (6) for a triangle pattern? I don't really think triangles would work perfectly here unlike the others being used in ways of structuring the aesthetics over this one. I do admit triangles are okay to implement, but overusing it would make me feel a bit uncomfortable along with the gameplay. So maybe it's that.
  10. 01:54:612 (1,2,3,4,5) - These linear jumps would look more appealing if combo'ed by 2 instead of 5, despite being inconsistent with 00:46:431 (1,2,3,4,5). At least the obstacles and distance spacing isn't inconsistent, which is more likely imminent than visual. But with making new combos, that would be a little exaggerating due the HP drain rate being a bit low as a Hard difficulty. I don't really think adding a lot more over these for that.
  11. 02:02:794 (5) - This is so nazi, but make the middle segment of the wave slider bit of this slider shorter to make the curves softer like this. Okay
  12. 02:04:669 (2,3) - I think this might be the first time you didn't stack a 1/4 aside from the drum jumps before each kiai, so stack it for consistency. If you haven't noticed, I didn't stack those alike on 00:56:487 (2,3) - similar part of tone. Yet, there's still consistency over the structure here, so stacking it will start breaking it so.
  13. 02:22:737 (5,6) - Consider spacing these from 02:22:567 (4) since vocals start here. No problem.
  14. 02:30:067 (4,5,6,7) - I'd suggest making these 1/4 jumps as they're the exact same snare sound before each kiai, or something similar to it for consistent intensity. Makes sense.
  15. 02:33:135 (5,6) - Don't really like this overlap as the sliderhead of 5 and 6's edge are barely touching, so I'd suggest pulling them slightly apart more. Ehh, not really though. At least the slider (5) appears just before slider (6) for visibility of the slider body regardless of the overlap in my perspective. And it's barely noticeable in gameplay either.
  16. 03:08:249 (2) - Guess you forgot to NC this? Maybe, lol
  17. 03:08:249 (2,3,4,5,6) - Also, speaking of these jumps: I've said this already, but you should really try to bring intensity up in other areas of the map since spacing anywhere else doesn't come close to this. When all these jumps before each kiais are removed, the SR goes from 3.04* to 2.37*, and that's not a very nice diff spike. Nearly the same reason for the jumps, not as long as they're quite small. But since it's 1/4 with a little higher distance spacing. It can somehow be challenging for readability and structure, but it is possible to realistically be passable to be called a Hard difficulty. I can spike it up, but that would create a spread gap, so hopefully jumps like these stay.

Good luck with the mapset! I actually really enjoyed analyzing it, and I've never said that before about lower difficulties. Hope some of this was helpful to you!
Thanks Opsi for checking out my map! Some were useful at least xD Will mod back pretty much in time~

Left wrote:

u got my mod
M4M with Eromanga

[Easy]
03:47:453 (6) - looks like circle in 03:48:817 - is better. cuz high sound there and used 03:43:362 (2) - before. Adding a circle there for consistency/vocals? Well, I'm not actually following those. But probably the rhythm wise with a few variety in each track most of all.

[Normal]
00:46:431 (1) - looks like too hard for noobs but ok if u insist Yeah, literally that
01:04:840 (2) - why not like this? sound supports https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/7917902 Because most triples in the whole difficulty you see are followed to hi-hats and some snares that's after it. The vocal is a secondary track of the song, which is pretty subjective at times to follow up their complex landing beats for the rhythm composition. So that's the reason I haven't added one here.
02:13:021 (2,3) - ^
02:10:635 (2,3,4) - can make it perfect triangle as u did before? 02:10:635 (2,4) - also too close with stack of triplet. A slight change,
sure.

02:17:794 (5) - , 01:09:612 (1) - clickable and nonclickable's gap looks quite big. can u make it consistent? (i mean circle-spiner pattern) There's a huge differences here, with and without spinner. On 01:09:612 (1) -, there is a potential ride sound that's pretty much worth a rapid spinning. And for the other one on 02:17:794 (5) -, there's only the synth percussion playing, and no rides at all. So a little break should be suitable.

[Hard]
00:20:521 (1,3) - too close not good in look i think And it's intentional of course.
00:54:271 (4) - HS in tail and head, but 00:54:612 (5) - no sound in head, even no HS wut.. at least put some symbols in head, i recommend changing rhythm Only added a clap on head, no need for the rhythm change since it's already following the song track much more correct.
02:08:931 (7,8) - isn't DS too suddenly/randomly high? Uhmm, they're probably spaced in-between by 1.6x as a usual aspect of the distance spacing in every kiai times. I don't see it being "too sudden" o_o
01:09:612 (1) - same with Normal, clickable The same thing to be said here too.

Good Luck!
Thank you~ will mod your map if I could. Maybe soon enough heh
Rizen
Easy
  1. 00:54:612 (2) - add whistle to slider end? because you did at counterparts like 02:02:794 (2) - , 03:16:431 (2) -
  2. 03:00:749 (4,5) - this pattern is like one of few times where the slider tails touch each other. perhaps you can readjust this a little so they don't touch?. another one at 03:17:794 (4,5) -
  3. 03:43:362 (2) - I feel as though this circle should be at 03:44:726 - instead because you didn't map it at the next instance at 03:47:794 (1,2) - but instead at 03:50:181 (3) -
Normal
  1. 00:03:476 (4) - move a little lower for "curved flow" at 00:02:794 (3,4,5) - ? you rarely use this "linear flow" in the diff so making them all curved would tie the diff up a bit better. The only other time this occurs is at 00:44:385 (3) -
  2. 00:08:249 (3) - try curving this so the flow feels more natural to 00:08:931 (4) - ?
  3. 02:22:567 (4) - move to x:354 y:48? with stacking turned on, this circle is a lot closer to circle 5 than intended. same at 02:28:021 (4) -
  4. 03:28:703 (1,2) - readjust slider 2 so slider 1 tail is equidistant to each slider end of slider 2? you tend to do this for else type of overlaps, such as the one at 00:40:976 (3,1) -
Hard
  1. 00:10:635 (3) - besides to make that pattern, the increased spacing here doesn't fit in too well with the music as the red tick is rather weak.
  2. 00:50:521 (1,2,3,4,5) - be a bit more careful with spacing here because auto-stacking caused this
  3. 01:51:544 (2) - move to somewhere like x:137 y:115? would flow better here
  4. 02:23:931 (3,4) - ingame auto-stacking is causing these two to overlap
  5. 02:25:976 (1,2,3) - make these all the same shape like this? I don't really get why these slider shapes have to be different for this pattern when 02:20:521 (1,2,3) - wasn't
  6. 03:23:249 (1,2) - same thing as at 02:23:931 (3,4) -
relaxing song, good luck!
Topic Starter
Cerulean Veyron
Sorry for the late response, life occupied me pretty hard ;-;

Rizen wrote:

Easy
  1. 00:54:612 (2) - add whistle to slider end? because you did at counterparts like 02:02:794 (2) - , 03:16:431 (2) - good catch
  2. 03:00:749 (4,5) - this pattern is like one of few times where the slider tails touch each other. perhaps you can readjust this a little so they don't touch?. another one at 03:17:794 (4,5) - Ehh, someone after mentioned this too, so.. Maybe gonna make the slider body a little more clearer over the slider position. No problem
  3. 03:43:362 (2) - I feel as though this circle should be at 03:44:726 - instead because you didn't map it at the next instance at 03:47:794 (1,2) - but instead at 03:50:181 (3) - I probably add some circles like those on the pitched vocals, or something that lands pretty intense. So for the sake of not increasing the note density too much, I'd like to keep it for the cleansed playability on objects.
Normal
  1. 00:03:476 (4) - move a little lower for "curved flow" at 00:02:794 (3,4,5) - ? you rarely use this "linear flow" in the diff so making them all curved would tie the diff up a bit better. The only other time this occurs is at 00:44:385 (3) - Alright, I can do that.
  2. 00:08:249 (3) - try curving this so the flow feels more natural to 00:08:931 (4) - ? Hmm, maybe not. Since I've applied a change for a curved flow on the previous part, then this one should be the same throughout of the intro section in case of consistency in patterning.
  3. 02:22:567 (4) - move to x:354 y:48? with stacking turned on, this circle is a lot closer to circle 5 than intended. same at 02:28:021 (4) - That's probably a bit too sharp in terms of cursor movement at flow, especially when it comes to stacking. But the leniency isn't that much of an effect over the gameplay setting, distance spacing can at least represent the objects more clearer than being touched closely. So, this may be a little change, but not very much though.
  4. 03:28:703 (1,2) - readjust slider 2 so slider 1 tail is equidistant to each slider end of slider 2? you tend to do this for else type of overlaps, such as the one at 00:40:976 (3,1) - Well, the aesthetics doesn't seem to be that far worse though. I also wouldn't redo the due overlap and make it look too similar over some parts, which should probably be called a "variation", no?
Hard
  1. 00:10:635 (3) - besides to make that pattern, the increased spacing here doesn't fit in too well with the music as the red tick is rather weak. Alright, spaced it out a little lower.
  2. 00:50:521 (1,2,3,4,5) - be a bit more careful with spacing here because auto-stacking caused this Regardless of the distance spacing being perfectly spaced out in-between notes, those kind of stacks are technically intended as for sure.
    Because when I manually stack them out, it would appear a bit sloppy on the gameplay field as the stacking se be at least readable by having itself a bit away from each than being completely stacked. So that's why I've done some stacking like the current one.
  3. 01:51:544 (2) - move to somewhere like x:137 y:115? would flow better here Moved it closer to your suggested grid in placement.
  4. 02:23:931 (3,4) - ingame auto-stacking is causing these two to overlap The same reason as before. But with that kind of overlap, I say that should pretty much be intentional since auto-stack is a bit overrating the objects nowadys.
  5. 02:25:976 (1,2,3) - make these all the same shape like this? I don't really get why these slider shapes have to be different for this pattern when 02:20:521 (1,2,3) - wasn't The pattern that's being done here is that the slider position gets straighten, something in short like sharp > curve > linear strategy that implies to be a differential pattern. So rather than copy-paste and rotate 120deg each of one-three sliders should get to be a little varied.
  6. 03:23:249 (1,2) - same thing as at 02:23:931 (3,4) - -
relaxing song, good luck!
Thanks, Rizen!!! ;D//
Topic Starter
Cerulean Veyron
Added video to the map. Will find a better one, smaller and better perhaps.

Time to continue finding mods for the set.
ABD007
Hey , I'm from my queue to mod this map ><

General:
  1. You BG should be fine on 1900 x 1080 . But nvm ! :)
Hard
  1. 00:13:362 (2) - after this circle , it have a guitar sound . I think you can stacked a new circle on this . If you purposely do that , then it's fine ><
  2. 00:24:612 (4) - this slider not suitable at here i think . In my opinion , maybe you can make this slider become reverse which is follow the rhythm
  3. 01:44:044 (5) - add circle after this circle and stacked on 01:44:385 (6) - ?
  4. 02:00:749 (7) - i think this circle is not suitable with the vocal , maybe you should make slider to the blue tick

Normal
  1. 02:37:908 (2,3,4) - I think it's bad flow at here , maybe you can remove one of the circle and stacked it ><
  2. 02:39:271 (5,6,1) - Here too

Easy
  1. Hmm , I dont see any problem at here imo ^^

Conclusion:
  1. I think your map is good ! :)
  2. I hope it'll be ranked in the future xD
Goodluck with the mapset ! :D
Topic Starter
Cerulean Veyron

Kyousukee wrote:

Hey , I'm from my queue to mod this map ><

General:
  1. You BG should be fine on 1900 x 1080 . But nvm ! :) I even tried to find a bigger one lol. But it seems that I couldn't find anything better, so I ended up with using the current.
Hard
  1. 00:13:362 (2) - after this circle , it have a guitar sound . I think you can stacked a new circle on this . If you purposely do that , then it's fine >< Yeah, I probably did it on purpose to follow the melody on the song track. For the guitar sound, it's a little further part from here, because yeah... It's an Intro in any way ;p
  2. 00:24:612 (4) - this slider not suitable at here i think . In my opinion , maybe you can make this slider become reverse which is follow the rhythm But the beat here, technically, on 00:25:294 - sounds really primitive. It should really need to be clickable for some musical reason, so it's that.
  3. 01:44:044 (5) - add circle after this circle and stacked on 01:44:385 (6) - ? Oh, sure thing~
  4. 02:00:749 (7) - i think this circle is not suitable with the vocal , maybe you should make slider to the blue tick Mhm alright~

Normal
  1. 02:37:908 (2,3,4) - I think it's bad flow at here , maybe you can remove one of the circle and stacked it >< Hmm, It's not really that bad aesthetically, even in visuals of the gameplay. The flowing doesn't really broke out from it's cursor movement, so I guess that should be a thing. Removing it would make the structure a little worse though ;-;
  2. 02:39:271 (5,6,1) - Here too The same thing as above.

Easy
  1. Hmm , I dont see any problem at here imo ^^ \;D/

Conclusion:
  1. I think your map is good ! :)
  2. I hope it'll be ranked in the future xD
Goodluck with the mapset ! :D
Thanks!!
Fursum
small IRC
18:00 Fursum: what brings you to a beginners mod queue :p
18:01 Cerulean Veyron: good question
18:01 Cerulean Veyron: im a beginner too
18:02 Fursum: :thinking:
18:03 Cerulean Veyron: i want sp for my map pls mod thnx
18:03 Fursum: lets see if i can even mod it xd
18:04 Cerulean Veyron: thnx thnx thnxxx
18:04 Cerulean Veyron: ur da best
18:04 Cerulean Veyron: :ok_hand:
19:33 Fursum: its your turn now xd
19:33 Fursum: ah i was hoping for something that i could testplay
19:43 Fursum: isnt 01:09:612 - this break is a bit unnecessary
19:43 Fursum: 03:36:885 - this too
19:43 Fursum: on other breaks there are no instruments but these do have it
19:43 Fursum: on hard diff
19:44 Cerulean Veyron: Probably using it consistently on all diffs iirc
19:44 Fursum: hmm
19:44 Fursum: is it unrankable though
19:45 Cerulean Veyron: Not really, though
19:45 Cerulean Veyron: I mean, it's alright when mapping a long song with having more breaks
19:46 Cerulean Veyron: So players could take a little rest, no?
19:46 Fursum: yeah
19:47 Fursum: well
19:47 Fursum: 02:47:794 - this break is okay for example because it is calmer
19:47 Fursum: but the other breaks have the tune going
19:47 Fursum: and i think its long enough to compensate for other breaks
19:48 Cerulean Veyron: the continuous ones, yes
19:48 Cerulean Veyron: But it doesn't sound deserving for some adding notes
19:48 Cerulean Veyron: like, at some point, after the kiai times... should necessary have a break
19:48 Cerulean Veyron: IMO
19:48 Fursum: dunno
19:49 Cerulean Veyron: It's be the same rhythm structure all the way
19:49 Cerulean Veyron: nearly the same as the kiai
19:49 Fursum: but the first break is more intense than the part that comes after it :d
19:52 Fursum: eh, im fine with having no breaks but i cant speak for newer players
19:52 Cerulean Veyron: Alrighty
19:56 Fursum: thats all i guess
19:57 Cerulean Veyron: Thanks for looking over!
Topic Starter
Cerulean Veyron
Thank you once again, Fursum! :)
Jennifer

• as requested, sorry there wasnt much i found.
    very nice map, heres a star from me :)

[hard]
  1. 00:06:885 (1) - i think this would go smoother as carved, or if you want to keep the red joint, i suggest moving it to middle & adjust
  2. 01:00:749 (7) - make straight to match 00:59:385 (3,4,8) -
  3. 01:09:271 - you should consider adding a circle here
  4. 01:27:681 (6) - straight
  5. 01:28:703 (1,4) - intentional overlap?
  6. 02:41:658 (8) - 02:41:999 - theres a 'yohh' sound, consider making 8 into a slider?
show more