forum

[Archived] idk what's this problem please help

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Unorothox
Problem Details:

OpenTK.Graphics.GraphicsModeException: Failed to retrieve GraphicsMode, no fitting configurations, error SUCCESS
at OpenTK.Platform.Egl.EglGraphicsMode.SelectGraphicsMode(SurfaceType surface_type, IntPtr display, ColorFormat color, Int32 depth, Int32 stencil, Int32 samples, ColorFormat accum, Int32 buffers, Boolean stereo, RenderableFlags renderable_flags, Boolean fullscreen)
at OpenTK.Platform.Egl.EglGraphicsMode.SelectGraphicsMode(SurfaceType surface_type, IntPtr display, ColorFormat color, Int32 depth, Int32 stencil, Int32 samples, ColorFormat accum, Int32 buffers, Boolean stereo, RenderableFlags renderable_flags, Boolean fullscreen)
at OpenTK.Platform.Egl.EglContext..ctor(GraphicsMode mode, EglWindowInfo window, IGraphicsContext sharedContext, Int32 major, Int32 minor, GraphicsContextFlags flags)
at OpenTK.Platform.Egl.EglAnglePlatformFactory.CreateGLContext(GraphicsMode mode, IWindowInfo window, IGraphicsContext shareContext, Boolean directRendering, Int32 major, Int32 minor, GraphicsContextFlags flags)
at OpenTK.Graphics.GraphicsContext..ctor(GraphicsMode mode, IWindowInfo window, IGraphicsContext shareContext, Int32 major, Int32 minor, GraphicsContextFlags flags)
at #=q3XuxrDK4a7TLPhYgSclnmFcCHzqjxWJb2GaFtCK0CB9i24QhvctYfkarioWxvu9f.#=qnWtmy$DBaqUmUMzbSTFOFQ==(Int32 #=qGh5UdBz31PxF8$$rzGp5ZQ==, Int32 #=q0$B6y6YtqxwDWQim7bm6Xw==, GraphicsContextFlags #=qx6XT0X$0bHCG2l9Gz3n8Wg==)
at #=qc2I9fZTFHtPvQPl2EsO83zc8PlTr2OcW6HKshEpm6BZKiLFlqdtaoeEXI4fVvjf7.OnHandleCreated(EventArgs #=qXja$pIn3l_PXxHyMWO8dZA==)
at #=qjR3mM2Y9_PzDxk71vNUJwOgh_Oiu56$wwOZQrsM5H_ukablBF7qgS7Q4I6oedc7n.OnHandleCreated(EventArgs #=qXja$pIn3l_PXxHyMWO8dZA==)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmCreate(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WmCreate(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WndProc(Message& m)
at #=qi9$9QXZwR5zMgpvv3AErmnB8e4KIW_JtnQcwBy_sJcQ=.WndProc(Message& #=qrtP2e_BeFzUU2KAFtnWKEQ==)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

Video or screenshot showing the problem: https://gyazo.com/d229d76836b3c22144fa325f887787a0

osu! version: 20170103.2 (latest)
Lyawi
Because you can't enable "Compatibility Mode" (p/5811690), are you able to change your Release Stream to Fallback?
Dntm8kmeeatu
Make sure your Graphics Drivers are properly installed and updated.
Topic Starter
Unorothox
one thing is that i installed one of Jhlee skin and then the game just fucked itself, i deleted the skin, still crashes, uninstall and reinstalled the game, still the same, you have any clue?
Topic Starter
Unorothox

Lyawi wrote:

Because you can't enable "Compatibility Mode" (p/5811690), are you able to change your Release Stream to Fallback?
no
Dntm8kmeeatu

UnoRothox_RBLX wrote:

one thing is that i installed one of Jhlee skin and then the game just fucked itself, i deleted the skin, still crashes, uninstall and reinstalled the game, still the same, you have any clue?

Dntm8kmeeatu wrote:

Make sure your Graphics Drivers are properly installed and updated.

If that doesn't work and your computer is just a toaster. Check your cfg file and change Compatibilitycontext to 1, if it is 1, put it 0. Save the file and try launching osu! again.