forum

[Archived] Mute list bug / issue.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Zeusus_old
Problem Details:

I got an issue with the Ignore list in the options screen, i have few users muted, and sometimes i want to unmute one of them (for any reason). The problem
comes when i can't "select" the user i want to unmute, the flashing text bar when you type, it doesn't appear, that causes the problem i have: If i want to unmute the first or second user i got in the list, i have to unmute the other 15 users until i reach it. I got the latest version of Osu! and
i tried with the Cutting Edge (experimental) too.

In the link that i let you below, there's a screenshot which shows the ignore list when i clicked it, the bar that should appear where i click and that allows me to move around the text, it doesn't appear.
I asked a Moderator too, he told me to delete the users from the .cfg file in the game folder, i deleted one user, i saved, restarted the game and nothing, when i saw the ignore list in-game, the user i deleted from the .cfg note pad it was still there.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/7286647

osu! version: 20170203.3cuttingedge
Lyawi
You can type "/unignore <username>" in the chat, I don't know if an user has to be online for it. But yeah, I would also like to see a blinking cursor (the flashing text bar of which you've spoken) in the ignore and highlight list.
Pawsu
You can still unignore people through the list, but it's a little confusing. This behavior is the same in the highlight list. You basically have to use your left arrow key to go backwards. To check where you are, just press the backspace bar once. You should be able to find the user you want to unignore. This will most likely be fixed in the new client.

It's a little confusing so let me know if that didn't make any sense.