forum

[Archived] Osu is lagging?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
attackeren
This has been going on for a long time. Sometimes when I play maps it can start to lag, like for 1 sec- It kinda freezes my game and I automatically gets a bad score. Also, I sometimes cant click the circles, they just fail even if I click them perfectly, wich makes me lose the whole map.. I got a new computer that's alot better and I still have this problem. What to do? Is this normal? T___T The songs can also lag when just listening to them ! :?

osu! version: 20170103.2 (latest)
o x
Are you using windows 8 or 10? If so are your backgrounds on a slideshow option? Meaning do they change every few seconds? If so disable the option.
Topic Starter
attackeren

Cawub wrote:

Are you using windows 8 or 10? If so are your backgrounds on a slideshow option? Meaning do they change every few seconds? If so disable the option.
I'm using windows 10. It lags even if I disable the slideshow option. It can lag even if it's no background at all.
ReGamed
I had/have the same problem, but it would help if you could upload a Video of your lag.
2nd question does this happen on the same maps or is it unspecific ?
My suggestion you download Process Hacker install it, open and click on the Systen Information button.
Then the Window with the Spikes and CPU... should open.
So let it opened in the background and when osu has a lag look in the different task and look where the spike goes up far, hover with your mouse over it and you see the program responsible.
Try to close it/ disable it or tell what it said!