forum

Taiko teams for leagues

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Edgar_Figaro
So since the entire feature request for "leagues" seems to be pushing forward I've been noticing people starting to form teams but all for standard. Just wondering if anyone has been making a team for Taiko?
tkdLolly

Edgar_Figaro wrote:

So since the entire feature request for "leagues" seems to be pushing forward I've been noticing people starting to form teams but all for standard. Just wondering if anyone has been making a team for Taiko?
By 'leagues' I suppose you mean 'teams' :roll:
Interesting; since I don't play standard, this sounds novel to me. What might be a purpose for doing so :?:
I mean, well, of course teams can have fun as a group in multi, but are there things like friendly matches between teams or is it just like a friendly gathering of players :?
Topic Starter
Edgar_Figaro
Apparently, from what I've been reading is that there is going to be a matchmaking type system added into the game with a team ranking. Kinda like in alot of other online competitive games.

So you'll have a personal rank in addition to a league team ranking or something. This all came off the feature request of "Clans a detailed suggestion" being confirmed as to be implemented in OsuNext by Peppy. t/29780