forum

Warning message: You have unsubmitted online scores.

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +210
Topic Starter
Void Scroll
So, recently players had a lot of problems with their scores not submitting during the servers' times of weakness.
Some of them resort to the logical fix: Reopen their client.

But this is a dramatic mistake, as it erases their Big Black HDDT FC from existence altogether, and I've seen that happen too often now.

Here's the suggestion:
I know the game warns you when you are about to leave the game with unread chat messages. Why not make a warning for leaving the game with unsubmitted scores, too ?

Here's what it would look like.

I've looked around the suggestions and haven't found anything similar to that. Maybe this post is yet another duplicate, but I don't think it is.
Swerro
Looks very helpful

and I've seen that happen too often now.
I confirm, I've heard quite painful unsubmitted score osu!exits from other people and suffered from it myself too multiple times.
This happens often enough to make this feature very useful and relevant for many people.

I also like the design of how it'd look like. We don't need a huge warning popup flashing in front of our face, as an unsubmitted score isn't the end of the world.
Having osu! just casually tell you that you have unsubmitted scores is perfect.

Very good feature, me likey
llunaco
Tanomoshii Nekojou
Suggestion: Why not use the feature of FL mod where the light side will follow the mouse pointer (if moved, but default darker background if just used the close shortcut: Alt+F4 and up and down keys) and the warning message (ofc) must be highlighted/colored white... :3

I think FL mod is the scariest mod ever (aside from HR, SD and PF), so why not use it? Haha... :3
Sandy Hoey

Tanomoshii Nekojou wrote:

Suggestion: Why not use the feature of FL mod where the light side will follow the mouse pointer (if moved, but default darker background if just used the close shortcut: Alt+F4 and up and down keys) and the warning message (ofc) must be highlighted/colored white... :3
I cant tell if your just trolling

OP: This is a great idea. I know a lot of people have troubles, especially if they dont know that a score will not be submitted if it is trying to be uploaded and osu is closed.
Do The Flop
I've got a ton of play that hasn't been submitted because of my internet or bancho being ... tanked. so yeah, this is a quite useful feature and it should be implemented.
naiza
Would be a perfect addition to the game, we've all had a play where something technically goes wrong and it doesn't submit, all those ripped pp's
Tanomoshii Nekojou

Sandy Hoey wrote:

I cant tell if your just trolling
Yes, I might be.. hahaha!! :3
Anyways, lemme shoot a star for this one~... :D :D
kai99
bamp. bancho's been unstable for who knows how long.