forum

[Archived] osu! Lag on Mac

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Ballzchan
Problem Details: So, When i first installed this game, no lag at all. Then i had about a 1 month period where i would always start off with 120+ FPS but then drop to around 40FPS after about 7 boatman plays. Then one day, my game stopped lagging again for about 2 weeks and i played with constant 120 FPS no matter how much beat maps i played. Now, the lag is back and its even worse. I can only play 1 beat map before it drops below 60 FPS and it continues to drop the more i play. The lag makes it so that my cursor is really slow and the gameplay gets really choppy (due to constant millisecond freezes) However, this only happens whenever I use the keyboard buttons (X and Z) to click. If i use my mouse clicks, the lag does not show up at all. I want to ask why the lag happens only when i press X and Z and if there is a way to fix this because its really hard to move my mouse while the pressure of clicking down is on it.

I Play on a macOS Sierra version 10.12.1 and the computer model is a 2015 MacBook-Air
Processor: 1.6 GHz Intel Core i5
Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 6000 1536 MB
And Disk Space is not a problem, I have 70 GB out of 121 GB available.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20160403.6
Topic Starter
Ballzchan
Also, my computer does not lag or drop fps for any other game. Some games I play are touhou and league of legends and i run 120FPS+ regularly with no problem.